Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro hater are celebrating while missing the bigger picture, zoro already has feat against hybrid, dragon form and base kaido , big mom and their combo attack, soon kizaru with maybe a bit of saturne, then elbaf and later kuzan, blackbeard, shanks then you add all his main fight against the right hand of all parties. By that point zoro will be a character that clashed and dig great against almost all the top dog proving his strenght building a proper and legit hype before his fight with mihawk. Then Beating Mihawk will be his throthy that completely put him above all his per.

They literally said two times lol.

But again, if BB will the final antagonist I will be happier because Imu is shitty at best.
They didn't say that shit that ''Pirate King must be do something'' about it, Pirate King will still have the biggest bounty on his head that people will hate and want to hunt, no different than other criminals, not a hero that saves world.

At best, if Teach takes out government to become king of the world then its up to another pirate to take him out which is Luffy.

Guys, Luffy neither said "I feel a very strong presence" when Lucci entered the island nor any Seraphim. Yet, when Kizaru entered to the island, Luffy is suddenly alarmed. Luffy doesn't say this for no reason. I'm expecting a battle against Luffy and Kizaru and I feel like Kizaru is going down this arc.

Also, it wouldn't wonder me if it's revealed that Kizaru also has a title: World Fastest Man.
It's literally the first time we got Luffy's sensing someone presence and calling very strong as a chapter's ending cliffhanger lol. All the examples downplayers bring are way different lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I thought you would have average IQ to understand being underling to your enemy is equivalent of being defeated as well.
Nah this is what defeat looks like:

We have yet another Yonko outright admitting one drunken Admiral is too much for he and his crew. Lol

Thats how insignificant Marines are, Shiki was right to call them garbage.
Nah, that’s how insignificant Garp the trash is lol. Any other Admiral would’ve stomped Teach and his whole weak ass crew

Status
Not open for further replies.