Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is absolutely wrong. maybe that’s how you view it but most of the fandom doesn’t.

King was boring before fighting zoro and is boring after zoro and he is still zoros “best” antagonist. No one cares about king but they do care about zoro hence the hype.

Zoro is still a boring character and his enemies are boring as well.

Luffy is the MC and has more secrets to be uncovered and enemies to be faced like Black Beard Imu and perhaps shanks. Who does zoro have? Mihawk😴😴

Also a boring ass character
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Lmaoo so many people were clowning Kaido after than drunk mode and "are you having fun kaido"
Dude turned into a dayam skipping Rope like a literal joke

he went from a Stoic World beating Badass to a fucking Skipping Rope

King was literally background no one gave a shit before he faced Zoro
After he faced Zoro, so many people were talking about him
Lunara was introduced through him
He got the best animated fight ever which literally broke the internet
Zoro vs King even as a fight was billion times better than Luffy vs Kaidio

Imagine seriously thinking Luffy didn't ruin the absolute shit outta Kaido and turn him into a joke

Lets ask Kaido fans
Would ya'll rather have Kaido not turn into a skipping rope?
@MonsterKaido

Man shut up
King is the ... Guy
Pica actually had a character
More funny
More interesting powers
Not a guy that cried to kaido after he lost
Pica accepted his defeat like a chad
which character did pica have
a high pitched voice?
is that character
any goals?
half the fight he was running away .

he didnt accept defeat , he was just koed.
what are you talking about.

icl luffy became less unique when oda suddenly made so many characters gobble his nuts
its intoxicating

sometimes we dont need to be reminded how great luffy is
we can just see it .
Luffy isn't exactly great tho
He never appealed to me
Pre time skip also he was just tolerable
Zoro had such big presence that Luffy's shit character was still tolerable

But he's not the character than can truly impact anybody
I mean he doesn't even have real character traits

Is he hard working like Zoro?
Does he train like Zoro?
Is he generous like Zoro?
King like Zoro?
Does he have moral compass like Zoro?

He's just inferior glob of ink

That too .
But I see it this way too .
Kizaru is portrayed as the strongest admirals (Not counting Akainu)

ANd kizaru is not needed for the last war . Because zoro vs Fuji is hinted and sanji vs GB is very likely so except if someone team up with luffy and defeat Kizaru .
Kizaru is not needed in that war in therm of SH match ups we saw in wano that jinbei will fight a guy 1 rank lower but the strongest of them .
So Luffy vs Akainu
Zoro vs Fujitora Sanji vs Green bull .
Jinbei vs Strongest VA .
Kizaru is not realy needed and having luffy beat the strongest admiral why not especially since his theme is the monkey ? I personally tought Dragon would get Kizaru . But I always tough the will be defeated before the final war .
At this point the World Government is falling apart a lot before this final war.

With Garp gone, Warlords gone, Marines being hunted for bounties, and Celestial Dragons under siege, they’re already losing the war. Now they’re losing an admiral and possibly a gorosei.

It always has been
:sanmoji:
Luffy is the main character the strawhats are his supporting cast each with varied relevance depending on the arc

Like look at the logo lol
It’s title is based on luffy’s dream, has luffy’s Jolly Roger that’s based on him, and even has a little luffy as the i lol
It’s always been luffy’s story. The strawhats have always prioritized luffy and his dream over their own

Even pre timeskip we had a whole saga where the other strawhats weren't relevant and it was just luffy. We’ve had hundreds of chapters were the whole crew was split up during dressrosa all the way to the start of wano. The only consistent thing being luffy the man character was around
Nope every strawhats has dream they are chasing they all joined to accomplish their own goals in top of helping goofy achieve his own
Pre time skip wasn't nearly as bad him being the mc is shitty excuse for neglecting to put more focus on their dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.