Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I think OPEN is set up to be the last thing Sukuna pull out, after he adapts to infinity.

And then the debate will be “if Sukuna used OPEN during their DE clash” he would win (our argument) and it will never be clear who would win between Gojo and Sukuna without Megumi.
I think gojo gonna destroy mahoraga
Sukuna cant adapt to it hes used as a medium for mahoraga to adapt

Go find where you misplaced your brain. Kizaru was about to kill Zoro pre-timeskip before Rayleigh intervened.
That was not a match, you braindead monkey. That's just Kizaru stomping on Pinzoro and Pinzoro didn't even know about it.

Fucking kek, same arguments as "Pinzoro will beat and King and go behead Kaido because he needs a rematch after getting humiliated".
I bet this is another ZKKturdhead from twitter

Kizaru is still stronger than Zoro ( Admirals are top tier) that's not the point, a lot of Zoro fans only want a clash/small fight after Sabaody, Zoro needs to show him that he is a real danger now
I get that . I even said it could happen its zoro winning that I don't see happening right now .
ANd I do think if zoro have a match up that he can possibly win its S hawk or a VA .

Did Kizaru enter the dome and was about to attack the straw hats when Luffy sensed him or did Luffy actually get shocked from a « casual » Kizaru?
Both are hype but the second option would be crazy ngl

Unfortunately, I think OPEN is set up to be the last thing Sukuna pull out, after he adapts to infinity.

And then the debate will be “if Sukuna used OPEN during their DE clash” he would win (our argument) and it will never be clear who would win between Gojo and Sukuna without Megumi.
It's over bro, FraudKuna can't pass Gojo Infinity. Without Megumi body, Goatjo would DESTROY SUKUNA

I think gojo gonna destroy mahoraga
Sukuna cant adapt to it hes used as a medium for mahoraga to adapt
Maybe.

Also I wasn’t here, but we also learned what open is btw.

Sukuna points at his head and says “cursed techniques are stored in the right side of the brain.” Then Kusakabe says “techniques are stored in a black box in the brain.”

Sukuna says ◼️ everytime before open.

What do you expect them to do ?

There is one "captain" and coincidentally 9 of his subordinates which perfectly mirrors the crew, why are people supposed to say now Zoro beats the "captain" which is Kizaru and Luffy fights one of the subordinate Vice Admirals ?
wanting zoro to fight some VA and wishing it to be an extreme diff is an entirely different concept than just predicting him fighting some VAs
the former is purely praying abt a fictional character's downfall just so they can shit on him ,
it reeks tons of insecurity and incel-like behaviour which is just purely disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.