Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're underestimating Lucci. Luffy even going Nika mode was not able to stomp him for shit, I know Zoro is more lethal but I think we can get some badass choreography from that matchup.
Yeah but then again Luffy didn't even use top attacks or CoC or anything.
I think it can be cool, Oda will just have to nerf Zoro now and it can't be an extreme bloody fight which is where Zoro fights shine anyways.

If it was Dressrosa Zoro who I have on YC1+ level, it would be better fight.

lmao of course kaku is weaker then lucci we all knew that .
But looks like S hawk injured him ? SInce he was after S hawk with zoro .
The seraphim probably got stopped by the Kumas with their bubles .

Lucci playing double agent is nice . He is a snitch but its nice not everyone follow luffy.
ANd luffy said somethign realy dumb to piss Robin like that .

Don't forget guys

Jabra isn't in Egghead so it means Sanji is below Kaku's level

Thats why Oda made Sanji casually fight a seraphim 1vs1 while Kaku gets bodied in a 2vs1. Sanji got stronger to beat the Seraphim, now he is more comparable to Kaku ok

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yeah but then again Luffy didn't even use top attacks or CoC or anything.
I think it can be cool, Oda will just have to nerf Zoro now and it can't be an extreme bloody fight which is where Zoro fights shine anyways.
Lucci didn't use his top attacks either.

In all of the 1v1s on egghead aside from Kizaru who is likely going to Luffy, I think Lucci is the biggest name and best fighter.

However if we don't go the 1v1 route, I think we need to throw a seraphim into the mix for Zoro. Either that or a bunch of VAs also, none of those VAs by themselves should be able to entertain Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.