Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd Raikage is

faster
Stronger
Has more durability

Even with no intel he would be picking up the paths 1 by 1. The only one that would give him trouble is maybe the Preta Path but even then he would be physically manhandled by A
Preta Path hard counters him, he would get ganged up. Nagato could easily deal with B and Naruto using Preta path, A will be getting the same treatment if not worse. Deva path is also strong enough to restrain him.
Unless he has sage mode, I don’t see how he deals with Preta. Actually that holds true for most of the verse lmao.

He's not faster than full power tendo and I am not sure why physical speed even matters here since tendo pain just need to react and cast full power ST or CT, both are wincoins.
What? 3rd Raikage was dodging Rasenshuriken, keeping up with CM Naruto. The paths barely dodged one from a weaker Naruto and Deva was a statue. The 3rd Raikage is undoubtedly faster lol

It would be a shame if Kizaru falls here and we wont witness a small clash between him and Blackbeard.

How far is Hachinosu from Egghead ?:beanmean:
You might be onto something. Kizaru escaping on a boat to Elbaf so he can get humiliated another day. Can you imagine him trying to navigate to Elbaf? He'd probably end up at some random island tanning under the sun, thinking it's the glow of Yami Yami no Mi.

Kizaru's always shining bright, but a bit dim in the power scaling department. That's why the marines all had those surprised looks at the defeat of the seraphim.

I'm still confused with all the battles that happened at Elbaf and Hachinosu.
Did they happen days/hours ago from the current events at Egghead or what.
Hachinosu happened yesterday in verse. Winner Island happened yesterday as well.

Luffy landing on egghead
Law being ambushed at winner island
Garp invading Hachinosu

all happened on the same day.

Preta Path hard counters him, he would get ganged up. Nagato could easily deal with B and Naruto using Preta path, A will be getting the same treatment if not worse. Deva path is also strong enough to restrain him.
Unless he has sage mode, I don’t see how he deals with Preta. Actually that holds true for most of the verse lmao.
Preta Path would get destroyed in a physical battle. That is the hard counter to the Preta paths ability, it was stated in the war.

Also no, Deva Path is not strong enough or restrain him, he needed CT to trap the 8 tails after getting overwhelmed by the 6 tails(which is weaker than the 8 trails btw). My argument rest on the 3rd Raikage beating the Paths before pain goes for the nuclear option

What? 3rd Raikage was dodging Rasenshuriken, keeping up with CM Naruto. The paths barely dodged one from a weaker Naruto and Deva was a statue. The 3rd Raikage is undoubtedly faster lol
Deva path was keeping up with Kn6 physically, he's far from a statue lol. And as I said physical speed doesn't matter here, the raikage will undoubtedly put up a great fight and take out 4-5 paths but he's not beating a full powered deva path, 100% shinra tensei if not chibaku tensei should seal the deal.

Deva path was keeping up with Kn6 physically, he's far from a statue lol. And as I said physical speed doesn't matter here, the raikage will undoubtedly put up a great fight and take out 4-5 paths but he's not beating a full powered deva path, 100% shinra tensei if not chibaku tensei should seal the deal.
Keeping up? Are you anime only? The Deva Path barely survived lol. He literally ran away because he couldn’t keep up

The 3rd Raikage is faster and stronger than the 6 tail. Deva path would die before he gets the chance to use CT

Status
Not open for further replies.