Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No biggie, Goofy looked worse than that against Apoop ๐Ÿคฃ

Lucci is goated for matching and exhausting G5
Luffy is a clown that recurrently looks bad against characters far below him, it's not a big deal or new for him, it is however a massive deal for AssmiraLs and especially their fans who for years have been clowning Big Mom for similar shit like this
:gokulaugh:

I really don't know what you call getting trigger .
If luffy fans and others think ZKK for example was fucking stupid for months and give reasons or troll don't mean they get trigger .
WG and casual banter really don't go hand in hand with the amount of shit posting going on here LMAO .
That's why I laugh ,dunno why angry at me poking the beehive.

I mean regardless of translation, Lucci having more AP in that awakened attack than a kick from Kizaru which btw have never been shown to have crazy AP is not that hard to believe.

Yea, but you were saying that people were deliberately ignoring a line that indicated that Sentemaru didn't properly defend against Lucci. And I'm just saying such a line doesn't exist, at least not in the official translation.

Younkocucks gonna try to milk this Kizaru/Sentomaru clash, which is certainly irrelevant powerscaling wise and the scans aren't even out yet

But gonna try to pretend Emperor of the Sea Luffy didn't call an Admiral a strong presence as soon as he landed on the island :kobeha:

In the official translation he said I blocked it while showing in the back he put his arms up, it simply wasnโ€™t good enough. Lucciโ€™s attack was just too strong for him.
Plus Lucci attack was also a name attack from a awaken zoan .
Even if it is Kizaru a normal kick attack should be low tier attack for him .

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.