Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll rate the chapter 100/10 if Katakuri appears again as an ally there.
Grand Fleet also needs to appear again. They are important.
Don't forget that Katakuri and Luffy ended off in good terms with each other at the end.

He will probably have a Marco role during the battle against the Blackbeard Pirates except without the healing part lol.

Yeah BB pirates are pretty meh outside of Kuzan right now, but beast pirates were fun during Onigashima.

King - Sure had little to no personality, but he was a good foil to Zoro because he and King made the same promise to their captain, to never lose. However, it led to Zoro winning because unlike King, Zoro had his own ambition which helped him unlock his CoC.

Queen - Had a lot of personality and was honestly the most fun part of act 2 to read. And like King was a good foil to Sanji where Queen was basically what Sanji could’ve been without his mother saving Sanjis emotions allowing him to control his transformation and bring out his hotter fire.

Combine these two with Ulti and Apoo and I liked the Beast Pirates a lot more than BMP.
King lost because he is stupid .
ZOro was unable to damage him so he gave him a way to because he wanted the speed bonus when the guy in front of him was dying of haki usage .

Don't forget that Katakuri and Luffy ended off in good terms with each other at the end.

He will probably have a Marco role during the battle against the Blackbeard Pirates except without the healing part lol.
I hope he'll take a crucial role in rescuing Pudding. Maybe ally with Sanji or sth like that.

King lost because he is stupid .
ZOro was unable to damage him so he gave him a way to because he wanted the speed bonus when the guy in front of him was dying of haki usage .
King probably wasnt dumb, but dude did have some serious trauma. Man feared pain so once he thought it’s possible he tried to avoid getting hit as much as possible.

Wasn’t pudding more connected to the two Charlottes in the fire tank pirates than any member of the BMP?
That doesn't mean her other siblings don't care about her.

Cracker tried to save her and Brûlée was crying about her being kidnapped.

The only siblings they don't care for is Lola and Chiffon because they are seen as traitors.

King probably wasnt dumb, but dude did have some serious trauma. Man feared pain so once he thought it’s possible he tried to avoid getting hit as much as possible.
Still this is ridiculous if he fought the whole time in his base fire mode he would have won without a scratch .
ZOro would have killed himself or ENma would have killed zoro .

Ofc they will re appear i know that. Its just that i dont want them to ruin the pace of the final war.
The final war needs to be split in smaller arcs, so each fraction can demonstrate its role and purpose. Similar to how Gintama made it. Doing such a large scale war in a single arc is always a big mistake. Fairy Tail and Naruto are great examples of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.