Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Lucci gave Kizaru intel on everything that happened, that means Kizaru knows about both Gear 5 and Lucci getting easily defeated.

But Kizaru still pulled up on the whole crew.

@Elder Lee Hung @Kurozumi Wiwi
The same Kizaru who was willing to go to Wano where BM and her crew, Kaido and his crew and the SHs with all their allies by himself? He is just too cocky… typical bad guy kind of confidence.

Oda better explain how Lucci and Kaku got their awakening
Are they some kind of super genius compared to beast pirates (especially Kaku who got his fruit 2 years ago lol) or WG found a way to force zoan awakening without the user losing his mind.
Wouldn’t shock me if WG can force zoan awakenings (could explain the jailer beasts) and lucci and Kaku proved themselves capable of handling it.

Doffy is fine I guess
I think Kaku is the best Zoro antagonist
He has more charisma than Lucci
thats a mad thought
is kaku actually zoro's best antagonist?

am trying to think of someone else
Post automatically merged:

I think zoro is shittier than luffy. He brings absolutely nothing out of his opponents.
oda doesnt invest time in them
no fault of the character

G

Gorosei Informer

Trolling aside I will not say anything until an admiral goes all out especially color admiral. Logia awakenings can be busted.
Yeah absolutely! Thought you might enjoy that Kaibro wank anyway wororo!

Honestly I'm dying to see the Admirals go all out too. If Oda doesn't give them awakenings especially Akainu bare minimum I'll never forgive his ass lmao.

I'm still salty Oda couldn't give us ones for Kaido and Big Mom just for the hype at least. Blackbeard better awaken the yami at least too!

I expect the OG Admirals to be awakened but I feel Green Bull is too.

Status
Not open for further replies.