Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda emphasized 9 VAs for a reason. He ain’t gonna just have gang up on just Zoro and Sanji, we are about to see each SH vs a VA.
I need cross guild bounties of these VAs before I get at all hyped over them. I do agree it’s likely for SH vs VA, but I hope Lafitte and Devon interfere with that a bit and Zoro and Sanji at least defeat seraphim instead.

Honestly even if Aramaki got past Yamato, the Scabbards, and Momo, he'd have to deal with:
Law
Kidd
Jinbe
Sanji
Zoro
Luffy
Kinemon
Kiku
Killer
Etc.
And I mean, Aramaki's strong.
No doubts about that.
But come on, he is NOT beating all of them back-to-back.
He may win against the majority or them in a 1v1 but not if they team up or he fights them one after another without a chance to heal.
He's dying.
Imo Aramaki stood no chance even if he was against L/Z/S/J and there is nothing wrong with that, i really doubt there is anyone in the verse that could leave from Wano alive against all these guys.

That said no one but Luffy could defeat him in a fair 1vs1.

I need cross guild bounties of these VAs before I get at all hyped over them. I do agree it’s likely for SH vs VA, but I hope Lafitte and Devon interfere with that a bit and Zoro and Sanji at least defeat seraphim instead.
They already won against the seraphim, even if they arent severly damaged they captured them, having to fight them again will be just a waste imo

Yeah, it would be cool we get their bounties with their info box like how it is with pirates intro boxes. Lafitte and Devon interfering is definitely happening, but to what extent is hard to say.

Imo Aramaki stood no chance even if he was against L/Z/S/J and there is nothing wrong with that, i really doubt there is anyone in the verse that could leave from Wano alive against all these guys.

That said no one but Luffy could defeat him in a fair 1vs1.
Maybe Xebec since he was hyped to the point where he's arguably even slightly above Primebeard, so he should be able to run around one to three shotting (AT MOST A THREE SHOT, and this is only for people like Yamato who took a plethora of attacks from angry, ACoA and ACoC Hybrid Kaidou) everyone that isn't named Luffy.
Uh.. Maybe Prime Garp too, considering how well old weakened Garp was doing in Hachinosu.

Status
Not open for further replies.