Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next week when magazine leaks happen no one wants to leak the digital scans
Didn't seem to stop them from leaking a panel though.
i'm glad to hear that. she was a very underused character in naruto
she's quite prominent and important in Boruto. Not as a fighter but very important nonetheless.

The other Kunoichi are irrelevant af

Only mid to you because you can't wank Kizaru yet since Sentomaru blocked his attack
Spoilers are mid. I was expecting some interesting convo between Luffy and Gorosei and yet Oda wasted another potentially interesting scenario. I don't mind such chapters when we get continuous chapters but it is clear that Oda prioritized live action over the manga for last month and hence so much drag. :lusalty:

What was even the point of setting up the fights in the first place? Oda literally introduced the problem of them having to deal with the Lunarian durability, only to have them deal with it offscreen without even explaining how.

It’s piss poor writing and Oda’s habit of off screening fights is getting worse and more frequent as the manga continues
Or he won't reveal it until some flashback on the lunarians? Don't know, I only hope he will at least explain the flame on the back, why it is here. Maybe it's something connected to "Mother Flame" in some way.

What was even the point of setting up the fights in the first place? Oda literally introduced the problem of them having to deal with the Lunarian durability, only to have them deal with it offscreen without even explaining how.

It’s piss poor writing and Oda’s habit of off screening fights is getting worse and more frequent as the manga continues
At best oda can say it was used to give the seraphim enough combat experience to awaken the originals full fighting style but it’s still lame

Status
Not open for further replies.