Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over yonko sissies. Luffy is reacting in shock from sensing Kizaru's power after defeating the strongest emperor, and will go fight him lol.
Generic shonen power progression confirms that admirals > emperors

We knew it the moment a former, cripple and drunk admiral made an emperor nervously apologize in a 1 vs 10 situation, of course.

In this leak that I summarized for myself, I put the translation below: “a very strong person.” And in the leak to me, it was mentioned that he is strong and only, but I wanted to drum a little for the admirals.
Rough translation:

"In the leak, I personally summarized it myself and included the translation "a very strong individual." In the leaked information that I received, it was mentioned that they are just strong, but I wanted to slightly exaggerate their strength for the Admiral's sake."

It's over yonko sissies. Luffy is reacting in shock from sensing Kizaru's power after defeating the strongest emperor, and will go fight him lol.

We knew it the moment a former, cripple and drunk admiral made an emperor nervously apologize in a 1 vs 10 situation, of course.
Learn to troll better

Creditless..

Status
Not open for further replies.