Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
besides the hype from luffy at the end it isn’t looking good for admirals
How dare you say that when you have someone that jobbed to franky and robin on your profile picutre ?
Kizaru still look like a bad ass compare to Big meme .
Post automatically merged:

Leaker logic :
‘Showing the picture is bad thing until Thursday .

Then leakers post crop picture of kizaru kick and cover image which by their logic they did bad by own standard .

No raws are here today . Not even op scan or tcb get now .
they love admiral downplay so of course they will post the picture where sentomaru block kizaru kick .

How dare you say that when you have someone that jobbed to franky and robin on your profile picutre ?
Kizaru still look like a bad ass compare to Big meme .
Post automatically merged:

they love admiral downplay so of course they will post the picture where sentomaru block kizaru kick .
Yea I’m a real big meme fan 💀💀
don’t worry luffy go easy on kizaru before he fist him in the ass and cry to daddy 🪐

Neither.
Luffy takes Sakazuki and Kizaru
Smoker takes Kuzan
Mihawk takes Fujitora
Crocodile takes Ryokugyu
:myman:

I don’t know to be honest
Wano gave me multiple L's and taught me a lesson

Imo Admirals are reserved for his crew (Kizaru here, the remaining trio sometime later), but the Gorosei are reserved for his allies. Zoro, Sanji, Sabo, Kid and Law do seem to equate to Luffy's greatest allies, so I would imagine that these would be the people to take on the Gorosei at that point. Imo like Garp, Dragon will eventually show off, but meet his match in the end and Sabo takes over. I assume Dragon will lose to Imu at some point, then its Luffy's fight in the end.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
@Peroroncino
I literally have no emotions to describe the betrayal you have done to me. I can't say anything through text because I can only use words... but I am literally shaking, like the amount of emotion I feel is like screaming at the top of my lungs constantly. I feel so helpless and I just stomped on the ground without meaning to to try and channel my emotions somewhere. That sounds so stupid because I can't describe how I'm feeling through text, there are so many dragon escape speedrunners, so much more than 5, this is the strongest of any emotion I've genuinely ever felt in atleast 2 years. There's no way to describe it. It's equivalent to the emotion that would cause someone to scream at the top of their lungs until their voice goes mute.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@Peroroncino
I literally have no emotions to describe the betrayal you have done to me. I can't say anything through text because I can only use words... but I am literally shaking, like the amount of emotion I feel is like screaming at the top of my lungs constantly. I feel so helpless and I just stomped on the ground without meaning to to try and channel my emotions somewhere. That sounds so stupid because I can't describe how I'm feeling through text, there are so many dragon escape speedrunners, so much more than 5, this is the strongest of any emotion I've genuinely ever felt in atleast 2 years. There's no way to describe it. It's equivalent to the emotion that would cause someone to scream at the top of their lungs until their voice goes mute.
Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.