Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, what a dull arc, even the spoilers are slow to come out. I miss Wano, the best arc <3, the spoilers used to be out on Mondays.
Kaido not only carried the island but also carried the insane spoilers.
Dude, I know youe feeling, Wano was way better when chapters were around Kaido but it's far from the best arc. At least this arc is a little more consistent even if we have boring admirals in the play...sigh

Man, what a dull arc, even the spoilers are slow to come out. I miss Wano, the best arc <3, the spoilers used to be out on Mondays.
Kaido not only carried the island but also carried the insane spoilers.
Dull arc? Egghead is so far already way more better than Wano.

Best arc? Big Mom's amnesia, multiple fake out deaths such as Kin'emon's, the annoying Oden wannabe Yamato, the whole dumb subplot of Yamato trying to stop the Kazenbo, Big Mom being made to look like a clown and having most of her fight against Kid and Law off screened, the Udon subplot, Kaido's garbage backstory and him being a lackluster character and villain, oh and the whole thing with Tama and the SMILE users.

Yeah Wano was such a great fucking arc.:milaugh:

The only reason why you are even saying Wano is a great arc is because of Kaido and let's be real here, even Kaido himself failed to carry his own arc.:doffyou:

I have nothing against Kaido, heck I personally enjoyed his fight against Luffy but at the end of the day he didn't end up being a great character or villain despite the buildup.:pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.