Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I have waited 15 years for this moment I hope Luffy will fulfill his promise to us and himself and let Kizaru pay for his crime in sabody

Only true fans know this
For me it's like Luffy vs Akainu or Luffy vs Blackbeard

The moment Doberman started hyping Lucci in Enies Lobby, i knew that Lucci was a cut above the Vice Admirals.
He basically said "If a man like Lucci is handling the SHs, I don't have to do anything"

I have always placed Lucci above Vice Admirals, even before he Awakened the fruit. This isn't new to me.

But seeing how he wasnt Admiral level, nor comparable to top commanders, I dont see why Lucci shoupd be above all Vice Admirals.

IMO he was Vice Admiral, and that level goes from Yc4 to Yc1+. I always scaled that Lucci to Yc4-Yc3 as he had haki, had great versality. Reason I scale aluffy at Marinefors as Yc4-Yc3 already.

Sanji at Dressrosa or at wano, IMO was Yc3, as he was able to fight Queen without being raped, yet Sanji fought Vergo and seemed he will lose, and also said he would have trouble with Bastille, an another Vice Admiral, Vice Admirals which Luffy already was handling before the time skip.

Luffy vs Kizaru could potentially surpass Luffy vs Kata as the best choreographed fight, that fight pretty much had everything felt like Oda put his soul into it

Let's see what he does here.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
True but I mean look at how the buster call VAs were tipriding him.

Look at how Lucci was being used as a means to boost WsW who doesn't even seem to respect King all that much.

Rob Lucci within the WG is a star among stars. And at the end of the day them mfers are the ones handing out bounties.
Rob Lucci is infamous within his own ranks, King the Wildfire is infamous world over and has retained that reputation for three decades. Rob Lucci hasn't been around long enough or done enough to have a rep above King's.

Status
Not open for further replies.