Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have kid and law swap opponents law gets one shot and kid makes teach “struggle”
Shanks and Blackbeard are still overall comparable but Blackbeard is a lot more sloppy and takes time to actually get serious

If Zoro has a high diff fight against Lucci, it's over!

Are you listening, Zorobros?
his next fight is shiryu
why is everyone putting top tier expectations on him
Post automatically merged:

Not really. That stems solely from the fact that he took that one attack which is well within what was shown to us from Teach before.
Impel down is literally the exact same scenario.
you cant argue that because the entire fight was offscreened
biased assumption on your part .

he looks even more exhausted/beat the next time we see him.

Law got clapped my man. He got in one hit and the second we saw them engaged 1v1 he was sweating buckets immediately
Getting clapped is Kid vs Shanks
Law lasted like 15 chapters (can't tell how long but at least dozens of minutes passed) + Teach shown sweating and huffing after the fight is over. He also at least a new wound on his face that wasn't present when he got Shock wille.

I don't know if it due to Teach being sloppy, toying or whatever but this isn't just how you portray a low diff. We got actual cases of low diff in this arc and this isn't one.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No FS, no AdCoA
Was dodging Luffy in his sleep

CoC improves Luffy a lot he was unable to fight Kaido for ling before CoC coating then he went toe to toe against Kaido

It even helps Luffy to block far more attacks

Awakening wasn't more highlighted than CoC not for now

Saying awakening for Luffy is the equivalent if AdCoC for Zoro is false
Luffy even have better CoC than him
Used advCOA and FS. It's just denial at this point to say otherwise lmao. CoC doesn't improve Luffy's base stats or raw skills, it just makes his attacks stronger like any other offensive power. Luffy was always good enough to keep up with Kaido; he just lacked power, which he got from CoC. Luffy's awakening was literally terrifying the Gorosei lmao. It's outright lying to say it wasn't hyped more than CoC. And calm down, no one said Zoro's CoC is equal to Luffy's. I only said Luffy using awakening is the equivalent of Zoro using FoC because they're parallel power ups.

his next fight is shiryu
why is everyone putting top tier expectations on him
Post automatically merged:

you cant argue that because the entire fight was offscreened
biased assumption on your part .

he looks even more exhausted/beat the next time we see him.
Shiryu being Zoro next big fight should make clear to everyone he isn't a proper top tier yet (even if I believe KOH would deal several damage to anyone) but swordbros rather put Shiryu above admirals than face the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.