Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why would that happen
bounties should key you in

mihawk is at 3.6
cap shiryu in the low to mid 2's.
bounties of their antagonist gets progressively higher barring extreme circumstances (warlord freezing)
Warlords bounties are inflated way high
Even Jinbei benefitted from it

Mihawk and Shanks will fall before BB and Shiryu somewhere between Egghead and Teach arc

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
In this particular character
Zoro doesn't get hit a lot and always blocking shit if Zoro get hit bout 3 times and when he struggle fighting and having monologue in his head.

That and the normal high diff fight in shonen
That's not high diff, but okay, I'll let you have it your way. I'll ask you one last time, you sure you wanna proceed? I'll make sure you'll never get to slander Zoro or else you're getting insta banned.
Post automatically merged:

Thank fuck then I would finally add him on ignore list
I think he's chickening out
Bros hate me with passion lmfao

That's not high diff, but okay, I'll let you have it your way. I'll ask you one last time, you sure you wanna proceed? I'll make sure you'll never get to slander Zoro or else you're getting insta banned.

Tbh I'm hoping zoro do lucci like he did Monet

Or a dragon blaze to disintegrate lucci forever

But deal

No hate, I just don't want to see certain posts and wish the ignore feature was present for mods too.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Tbh I'm hoping zoro do lucci like he did Monet

Or a dragon blaze to disintegrate lucci forever

But deal
Aight! We have a deal.

No hate, I just don't want to see certain posts and wish the ignore feature was present for mods too.
You can always choose to ignore certain users if you dislike their posts so much. I for one don't even remember the last heated argument I had. Anyways, sorry for making you feel that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.