Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaks saying zoro is trying hard, but if he don't have his bandana on he is not trying hard, from what I saw of whatever leaks there is, lucci tries to kill vegapunk out of nowhere, if he randomly tried a deathblow on vegapunk and zoro moved to intercept it, and he's making some struggling expression or is shaking from blocking the blow, that literally comes with the surprise of a random deathblow you don't expect.
:kuzanshut:
I better see king of hell style zoro with a bandana on struggling under the brunt of base luccis finger pistols, because that's what the leakers, and you guys are insinuating or assuming it to be

Man would I hate to be a Zoro fan rn. Can't believe GODA wiped out the Loro agenda + admiral agenda in a single chapter. I was pissed about the break but this redeems everything. I'd be happy with a months break with s

Cope is too much. Bro is getting spanked by base Luffy.
you are the one coping no one is saying anywhere tha tluffy is winninf the fight so far. Luffy went gear 5 with lucci directly but he facing kizaru in base so kizaru is way weaker then lucci ? Are you a clown ?
Its because he know he cant win in 10 minutes .

H

Herrera95

Look how far Zoro was last seen from Vegapunk

And how close Lucci was last seen

Zoro not only had a great CoO, possibly future sight, but also the amazing speed to prevent an highly skilled in stealth assassination Lucci to kill Vegapunk.

Zoro is already eating good from this.

Leaks saying zoro is trying hard, but if he don't have his bandana on he is not trying hard, from what I saw of whatever leaks there is, lucci tries to kill vegapunk out of nowhere, if he randomly tried a deathblow on vegapunk and zoro moved to intercept it, and he's making some struggling expression or is shaking from blocking the blow, that literally comes with the surprise of a random deathblow you don't expect.
:kuzanshut:
I better see king of hell style zoro with a bandana on struggling under the brunt of base luccis finger pistols, because that's what the leakers, and you guys are insinuating or assuming it to be
I think zoro blocke dhim then attacked him and lucci blocked hima nd he is struggling to move him .

So basically, you telling me the ass kicking Lucci received from Luffy, wasn't enough to even out the fight between Loro and Lucci?? fuuuuck man.
Sanji needs to come in quick and help Loro 2v1 weakened Lucci. Maybe just maybe they'll push Lucci to awakening then.

1091: Sentomaru
- most of the chapter is about Kizaru and Sentomaru
- we get a small flashback how they met and some other small panels
- Kizaru defeats Sentomaru and goes up and meets Luffy's group
- Lucci gets orders from Saturn to kill Vegapunk
- he attacks Vegapunk while everyone is present
- only Zoro was fast enough to block his attack
Until that last line, I can't believe I actually thought you were spreading legitimate spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.