Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the revisionist meming starts.

Dont forget all the bitching and whining from the myriad of threads of people "wishing" and "hoping" Kizaru was Zoro's fight in the first place lmao. Its still happening this chapter. @Lor D. Coast even is hoping for a 2v2:suresure:

Glad you wasted time on that one, hope it ages well
But why are you so mad zoro fans are excited about this upcoming fight?
I do remember your mega post celebrating when zkk didnt happen, idk what you have against zoro, but your tears are the tastiest lil bro

They said the same shit about Sentoumaru v. Kizaru but look at what was the result.

Wait until the next chapter to see the result.
The fandom is very reactionary my friend, don't waste your time.

Of course that if I take that single panel of Zoro vs Lucci, I can build arguments to mock Zorofans (not going to lie, it's tempting).

Of course that if I take last chapter's (1090) final panel of Luffy being in fear, I can build arguments to mock Luffyfans.

Yet, we all know that these panels are temporary, that they allow to build hype but at the end of the day, they don't say shit about who is stronger and powerlevel differences.

The perfect examples are:
- Kizaru seemingly struggling against Sentoumaru in 1090 but easily defeating him in 1091 (like you said)
- Luffy seemingly being scared of Kizaru but going after him and kicking him, then telling him "we are 100x stronger now"

These people have to stop being so reactionary and take their time to analyse the whole narrative.

Zoro is not going to struggle against Lucci.

Lol as a lucci fan I am not mad what so ever… plus he fast af I’m gonna love seeing how zoro fights him
Seriously, I hope the fight lasts and isnt interrupted. Mean that genuinely, because that would be the first time Oda reused an arc villain as another arc villain and not an ally.

Something tells me we may see a character shift soon, but thats just me. Its something Ive guessed for the character for years because of his cover story.

sanji vs kizaru
zoro vs saturn
luffy vs imu
Luffy vs Imu vs BB
3 ancient weapon vs mother’s flame and ??
Dragon vs the strongest god knight
Zoro vs shank’s twins
Sanji vs the blond gorosei
Coby vs Akainu
Fujitora vs greenbull
Kizaru vs ??
Yamato vs kong
Momo vs ??
Kidd vs a gorosei member
Law vs a gorosei member
Rayleigh vs ??
Garp vs ??
Doffy vs ??
Mihawk vs garling
Marco vs ??

Could he be stronger? Maybe
Vice admiral still isn’t a level regardless. With them varying from Maynard to Garp
Garp the only exception.
Bro this is the most damning part of the whole chapter. Mother Carmel thought Big Mom could become a Fleet Admiral because she killed bears as a child, lmfao

Turns out Sentomaru could do the same thing and apparently fully grown trained Sentomaru is still a neg diff for Kizaru.
It wasn't any normal sized bear. Those were bears on Elbaf and Big Mom also could beat Giants as a Kid.

But why are you so mad zoro fans are excited about this upcoming fight?
I do remember your mega post celebrating when zkk didnt happen, idk what you have against zoro, but your tears are the tastiest lil bro
I am not mad lmao.

Why do people not read the context of comments first? I posted solely about Luffy vs Kizaru. Then a zoro fan quoted me to bait VA insults. THAT was my response to it.

At least read comment history first.....

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The fandom is very reactionary my friend, don't waste your time.

Of course that if I take that single panel of Zoro vs Lucci, I can build arguments to mock Zorofans (not going to lie, it's tempting).

Of course that if I take last chapter's (1090) final panel of Luffy being in fear, I can build arguments to mock Luffyfans.

Yet, we all know that these panels are temporary, that they allow to build hype but at the end of the day, they don't say shit about who is stronger and powerlevel differences.

The perfect examples are:
- Kizaru seemingly struggling against Sentoumaru in 1090 but easily defeating him in 1091 (like you said)
- Luffy seemingly being scared of Kizaru but going after him and kicking him, then telling him "we are 100x stronger now"

These people have to stop being so reactionary and take their time to analyse the whole narrative.

Zoro is not going to struggle against Lucci.
The line he said to Lucci is the same line he said to Monet.

Struggle? Zoro is going to stomp him lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.