Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity, what is the correct term for the burn scar man? Or man marked by flames. Some people still debating, even though it's no big deal.

How did you translate it?
anyway you can show/send me the Japanese raw panel of it?

it’s been hard for me to find clean Japanese raw versions, a lot of the ones I see recently has half the text bubbles are whited out so I just resort to reading the English version alot of times

And hey I’m not against banter or trolling, it’s all part of the game

It just sucks sometimes bc I come here to read Theories and what not and I have to navigate through 300 pages of “zorotard” comments lol.

trolling is fine, what I’m saying is the actual level of their trolling game is very weak for many here
The spoiler thread is probably the worst place to look for theories tbh.

The actual chapter discussion thread is where the good stuff is. Especially because it doesn't have nearly as many pages.

You didn't get it GUI.

Emunopla posted spoilers and WeeklyLeaks (=AHMAD) said that these spoilers were fake.

Except AHMAD is a fraud who posts shit and a Zoro fan.

He discredited EMUNOPLA's spoilers because he is a Zoro fan but he is full of shit and he doesn't know anything about the chapter.

Look at this for instance.

He retweeted WeeklyLeaks' Tweet saying "Revenge" for Zoro's revenge against Kizaru..

When in fact, Zoro doesn't face Kizaru in the chapter.

Don't fall for his bullshit.

The best we can take out of this situation is that Emunopla's spoilers are probably true.

Zoro having a clash with base Lucci is possible, he had one with base Kaku earlier in the arc.
It’s the « trying very hard » that is doubtful. Wouldn’t be the first time they exaggerate thing.

Ngl.. While I am a fan of Zoro theres times I get tired of reading comments here and elsewhere. Like yes our boy Zoro is nice AF but why is there discourse of Zoro vs Luffy. Zoro loves and respects his captain and its been shown he wants to get stronger so that Luffy can become King of the pirates. We dont have to tear down Luffy or Zoro to hype them up. They both at EoS will be 1a and 1b and nobody will be close to them.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Status
Not open for further replies.