Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@ConquistadoR @Gol D. Roger

Not gonna lie, FS agenda is looking super bad rn if Kizaru is not using FS himself. Because he's not even relying on his movement speed, but pure reactions to embarrass Snakeman.

That obviously puts Kizaru massively above Kaidou in reactions and CQC speed, but it might be fair game for others? Although Kizaru did say he has an elite guard, so maybe this is his thing afterall.

So am I allowed to say that Kizaru is "shitting his pants" like admiral fans kept saying about Luffy or is this different somehow?
Yup. If for them Luffy was getting sweat diff over Kizaru coming on island than definitely here not only Kizaru getting sweat diff but also getting shitting his pant diff..... they all shouldn't be jumping like clowns two chapters back... lol

Snake man Luffy is easily Yonko level

And it was straight up not enough for Kizaru
Lol is that why he repeatedly got fucked while he was g4?
Is that why he literally died to kaido(luffy himself said he was on his last hit while kaido kept fighting against g5 for many chapters) and had to be revived?
Fuckin stupid bitches pushing agendas cant you be objective for once

C

Cruxroux

@ConquistadoR @Gol D. Roger

Not gonna lie, FS agenda is looking super bad rn if Kizaru is not using FS himself. Because he's not even relying on his movement speed, but pure reactions to embarrass Snakeman.

That obviously puts Kizaru massively above Kaidou in reactions and CQC speed, but it might be fair game for others? Although Kizaru did say he has an elite guard, so maybe this is his thing afterall.
If no Adcoc for admirals...
Their remaining haki stats might be maxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.