Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say that.

Initially thought it was a close fight with Luffy using advCoC. Both taking damage, and then Kizaru gaining the edge with the kick.

Now the result is Kizaru trashed Luffy who doesn't seem to be using advCoC to not waste away his haki, before he knows he can land attacks on him? Kizaru is treating this like a casual walk in the park, and we're talking about Snakeman + FS, forget AP for a second, the sheer speed, angles, that snakeman operates at, along with FS makes this a bigger feat than simply tangoing with advCoC, since we've already seen Kuzan take advCoC attacks to the face from a Haki grandmaster in Garp.

Rn I have to say Kizaru looks more impressive than Kuzan did.
Im not sure if you missed my post but Kizaru isnt dodging Snakemen here, hes just standing there and blocking it. Likely with his guard which likely includes barrier haki. How is that more impressive than tangoing with ACoC? He should be able to block attacks of that level since speed shouldnt matter to his guard.

The admirals don't have acoc. They are NOT the strongest in the verse. Shanks, Kaido, Big Mom, Sengoku, Garp, Luffy, Whitebeard, Roger...

With Rayleigh, Mihawk and Zoro on the way.

Maybe Yamato will be Yonko level. Her 28 year old self should be comparable to Shanks of a similar age lol.

Your headcannon seems passionate but you still havent made a point,explain how g4 snakemen without acoc and ryou is faster or stronger than before.

EXPLAIN or shut your bitch ass mouth you walkin embarassment
I already explain you dumb ass just read .
Oh someone is hurt cry more bitch being in denial will change nothing .

C

Cruxroux

Insecurities obviously. Even if aCoC wasn't used, why would Luffy who is visually struggling and may be even complaining that he cannot tag Kizaru not use a power that grants him the win ?

Kizaru dealt with Snakeman better than anyone before him and blitzed Luffy hard
Snakesman is Speed attributed gear, not power , Power wise Boundman still wins.
but kizaru apparently low diffed Snakesman already.

Yeah its not like he had the best performance out of anyone except luffy on the roof...Cope more like the little bitchh you are
best performance is cope mate
kaido took the attack standing
and didnt think about the scar a single time after . The other three went on to finish their fights against yonkos while he was stuck with a yc1 that got shit on together with queen like invalids against an admiral.

You keep saying cope but now you are cussing because you are rattled. tears

Insecurities obviously. Even if aCoC wasn't used, why would Luffy who is visually struggling and may be even complaining that he cannot tag Kizaru not use a power that grants him the win ?

Kizaru dealt with Snakeman better than anyone before him and blitzed Luffy hard
You don’t get it infusing aCoC into your fist obviously boost the speed and durability too because I say so!

This is a VERY interesting situation, Gear 5 is pretty scratched up and I think we've only seen a glimpse of Kizaru's Bag , we know he has a whole Light Sword he hasn't used yet. His reaction is interesting as well.

He’s scratched up from hitting the barrier twice. Not the kick

Status
Not open for further replies.