Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's take a moment to appreciate how versatile this monster is.

Can hold a master swordsman in a deadlock in a sword battle on one end, and than beat G4 Yonkou Luffy's ass with pure movement and kicks on the other.

Speed (attack, movement) - maxed out
Lethality from range - maxed out
Lethality from up close - maxed out
CQC - maxed out
DC/AOE - maxed out
Defense - maxed out?

Intangibility perks and potential logia awakening ontop?

Kizaru excels in so many areas, there ain't a matchup he can't deal with. Monster among monsters.
He didn't KO snakeman Luffy
All he did was overpower him with a powerful kick and Luffy got uo with g5

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Guys I think I cooked something.

I think the giant robot was JoyBoy's companion, like Zunesha and now they know that JoyBoy is back.

The Franky of JoyBoy's crew.

JoyBoy = Luffy
Ryuma = Zoro
Imu = Nami
Zunesha = animal = Chopper
Old robot = cyborg = Franky
🤔 I would of put Lili or Toki has the Nami of the group

Yeah ; Let's see :

-> Kizaru clapped snakeman that Luffy needed to use his strongest form Gear 5th ...

-> Hybrid Kaido thinks that Gear 2sd , 3rd Luffy can go toe to toe with him which means :
No Magma flame No Drunk Form Hybrid Kaido ≃ Gear 2sd , Gear 3rd Luffy

-> Luffy still had a Gear which is stronger than what he had shown before named Gear 4th ; while also Kaido has stronger forms and in the end Luffy died against the second strongest attack in Drunk Form and overall it's the third strongest attack :
<< Thunder below Bagua >>

-> Kaido's strength in Tiers would be :

Magma Like Flame Kaido > Drunk Forms > Hybrid Kaido > Base Kaido > Dragon Form Kaido .
The Highlight is :

> Magma Like Flame Kaido matched Gear 5th Luffy's strongest attack .

> Drunk Forms wasted Gear 4th Luffy .

> Gear 2sd + 3rd Luffy matched Hybrid Kaido .

> Kizaru so far has shown three forms :
Awakened Kizaru > Swordman Kizaru ( an imperial japanese weapon ) > Base Kizaru ( using lasers and kicks ... ) .
> Kizaru in his base clapped snakeman Luffy and pushed him to use Gear 5th that was needed for Drunk Form Kaido and his ultimate form .

Just with the info that Hybrid Kaido thinks Gear 2sd + 3rd Luffy is on his level while snakeman got clapped by Base Kizaru ; it means :

1/ Base Kizaru > Hybrid Kaido per feats ; Drunk form Kaido needed his third strongest attack to end things for good :

Flaming Bagua > Death Destroyer Bagua > Thunder below Bagua .

2/ Kizaru still has his swordmanship and his awakening .

1+2 = Kizaru is HIM ; Yonko fans need to know that Kizaru is pushing Kaido beyond Drunk Form since the dude needs his 3rd strongest attack while kizaru wasted him in his base .

@HA001 OF THE RAIN @Geo @CbShadow @comrade @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Elder Lee Hung etc etc etc .....
You can't compare character x y z
Kaido performance against Luffy and Kizaru performance against Luffy is alot different
To beat Kaido you needed advCoC nothing less than that and chap 1026 and beyond Luffy have all the tools that's why he could brawl with him 1v1 like near equals

Kizaru is vastly different from Kaido
Can't factor Luffy in Kaido vs Kizaru debate
Will Kizaru light beam or kick(no CoC) would severely damage Kaido?? That's tough question yo everyone
A powerful kick make Luffy got to gear 5
Does the same apply to Kaido?? No one can say
He at least need to show he got the tool Luffy got to push Kaido beyond drunk state which currently he has shown nothing.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Let's take a moment to appreciate how versatile this monster is.

Can hold a master swordsman in a deadlock in a sword battle on one end, and than beat G4 Yonkou Luffy's ass with pure movement and kicks on the other.

Speed (attack, movement) - maxed out
Lethality from range - maxed out
Lethality from up close - maxed out
CQC - maxed out
DC/AOE - maxed out
Defense - maxed out?

Intangibility perks and potential logia awakening ontop?

Kizaru excels in so many areas, there ain't a matchup he can't deal with. Monster among monsters.
Convince me Kizaru isn't top 1

He's even beating the TAC curse, and I promised y'all he has to be if he does.

@Franosuke @Sentinel @Playa4321 @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @TheAncientCenturion

Status
Not open for further replies.