Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snake Man was using black mamba to counter Yasakani no Magatama.

Was Luffy supposed to use ACOC on light orbs?

The only time Luffy has actually landed on Kizaru was a gear 5 grab from behind
Did black mamba hit Kizaru from the front or not? He did.. Kizaru was on the defensive blocking the hits so he doesn’t get damaged. AdvCoC would multiply the AP even much further so let’s not like advCoC isn’t a game changer in Luffy’s arsenal it’s literally the most important ability that put him on equal footing with other top tiers.

Luffy gears are also techniques.
no they are modes and only he can use it, he invented them and each one is different.
Anyone can use sword techniques one sword, two sword etc...
KOH is also just a name oda is giving...its basically just him using CoC Haki as far as I see. Its not even new style or mode.

How exactly would adcoc help Luffy when he can’t touch Kizaru?

He literally has not touched him without a sneak attack yet.
He has indeed been touching him. Kizaru is seen blocking his attacks in the previous chapter.

This argument would make sense if what we saw was Kizaru dancing around every single attack Luffy was throwing at him. As long as the strike makes physical contact, even if blocked, putting more power behind it with aCoC is a sensible thing to do... Overpowering guards is a thing.

To me, either Oda straight up doesn't care about visually representing haki techniques being used (there is an argument to be made for that) or Luffy is legit not using it for whatever reason that will hopefuly be made clear at some point...

Last edited:
H

Herrera95

It's still just a sword technique nothing more. Next you're gonna tell me Zoro goes into Gorilla mode 1 & 2 and uses gorilla transformation techniques

It's teh same as G2, G3 etc.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy switches gears like Every 2 chapters.
Zoro uses Ashura once in 4-5 arcs.
Actually he only used 3 times in whole series. But what one thing has to do with the other?
Post automatically merged:

Ashura is built differently. It's that technique that Zoro rarely uses
But is a technique as much as Luffy's gears.

its a pity that people are just so obsessed with powerscaling. They even look out how many times a character coughs and sweats. I'm sure Oda is having a good laugh.
This forum is filled with 95% powerscalers nobody actually cares about story here. Threads are only active when character agendas are involved even if it’s half a panel and dead when plot moves forward.

H

Herrera95

no they are modes and only he can use it, he invented them and each one is different.
Anyone can use sword techniques one sword, two sword etc...
KOH is also just a name oda is giving...its basically just him using CoC Haki as far as I see. Its not even new style or mode.
Then Zoro Asura is also a mode. KoH is also a mode. They are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.