Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But we still haven't seen the after effect of that and am talking about kizaru himself he doesn't have extra eyes or acting crazy he's chill
Well Kizaru is less emotional character than Kaido so maybe Oda turn it down .
In fact during the Luffy vs Lucci fight he turn down on lucci also and it was just luffy goofy off until he get hits on Lucci then it effect him .
I think people forget that aspect of the fight , toon force did not really work on lucci either until he get hit .

Lucci after taking a beating of Luffy said he doesn't considers him a Yonko.
Lol, never once Lucci said anything about that after the fight. It was pre-fight and Lucci using it an 'excuse' to fight Luffy.
Also, Lucci started fighting as soon as Luffy went away with Franky by your logic.
Also, the logic apply because Luffy said not to take out his anger on his crew mates just because he can't beat him which is exactly wat he did as soon as luffy gone.

nly after started his fight with Zoro he admits.
Again, he didn't say 'now I know why Luffy is a yonkou' or 'I admit Luffy is a yonkou' but he said 'no.2 of yonkou' which means Luffy is already an yonkou in his mind and it is worth if he can take out no.2

Also,

Lucci: no. 2

What Lucci said in the mind of Guy with Einstein IQ:

Lucci with terms and conditions: You are no. 2 bounty wise and no.1 strength wise and Luffy is a figurehead yonko, you are real yonko.

:okay:

Thanks for cutting our work short for us in your dumb attempt to downplay zoro. flirting is zoro without haki, harassment is luffy using his peak. @fleet admiral fenaker can you photoshop this?
Lucci did not use haki while Zoro had to use KoH :jordanmf:

Lucci with haki was sleep diffed by trolling Gear 5 it is what it is :jordanmf:

Luffy at his peak while Zoro used 3 swords and had flame on his 3 swords Zoro bros in the mud :jordanmf:

Status
Not open for further replies.