Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom is still the weakest Yonko and Oda fucked her up
She was unimpressive af
This only means that Shanks is smarter than her and has way more skills
BM showed no future sight or something special
Don’t get me wrong, I love strong female characters but BM was a huge disappointment
Not smarter, just less cocky and reckless.
If Big Mom used Advanced Haki or awakened her fruit, nobody would be calling her a fraud and a pig.
She's still strong despite her constantly holding back due to arrogance, but she'd be much stronger if she actually used everything she has.

Kaidou is the only person to have outright KILLED Luffy.
Let that sink in.
Dude outright fucking murdered Luffy, and he still had another powerup on top of that.
But even besides that, he has the most wins out of any antagonist so far.
-Trashed Kidd, Killer, Apoo, and Hawkins and made them submit to him
-Trashed Luffy
-Trashed the Scabbards without even using Haki or his DF
-Trashed Luffy again
-Trashed Law and Zoro
-Trashed Luffy again
-Had Yamato (ACoC user with a Mythical Zoan, Armament and Observation) on the backfoot constantly and ended the fight by pummeling her with ACoC hits at least twice, which later had her bleeding profusely out of her head
-Killed Luffy and then Guernica for interfering
-Dicked G5 Luffy down for a while before Luffy got his second wind and finally defeated him
All of this while carrying an island and taking hundreds of hits.
So like I said, best AP we've seen besides maybe Prime Garp, Shanks, Mihawk and Luffy.
Big Mom would be up there but she's always being cocky as fuck and deciding not to use Advanced Haki most of the time, so I'll leave her out for now.
Kaido needed help.
Sadly for him
Guernica survived and was already badly injured by X drake .

Let that sink in.
Dude outright fucking murdered Luffy, and he still had another powerup on top of that.
-Trashed Kidd, Killer, Apoo, and Hawkins and made them submit to him
-Trashed Luffy
-Trashed the Scabbards without even using Haki or his DF
-Trashed Luffy again
-Trashed Law and Zoro
-Trashed Luffy again
-Had Yamato (ACoC user with a Mythical Zoan, Armament and Observation) on the backfoot constantly and ended the fight by pummeling her with ACoC hits at least twice, which later had her bleeding profusely out of her head
-Dicked G5 Luffy down for a while before Luffy got his second wind and finally defeated him
All of this while carrying an island and taking hundreds of hits.
So like I said, best AP we've seen besides maybe Prime Garp, Shanks, Mihawk and Luffy.
Big Mom would be up there but she's always being cocky as fuck and deciding not to use Advanced Haki most of the time, so I'll leave her out for now.
Don't forget about the Sulong Minks he trashed

Kaido needed help.
Sadly for him
Guernica survived and was already badly injured by X drake .
Drake injured him but as we saw it wasn't enough to stop him from jumping up to the roof and interfering their fight, so I wouldn't really make note of it.
Also, Guernica surviving is an outlier/misconception.
We don't see him leaving the island during/after the clash (we see Joseph leaving though), and we don't ever hear of him again except for one little reference.
Maybe he endured Kaidou's attack just barely long enough to hold out and take a picture of G5, but I can't see him living past that, because as you said Apoo and Drake could barely injure him.
Someone who got wounded badly by mid tiers like that isn't surviving a point blank strike from a top tier.

I mean truth is we saw that any high tier can pick off the SH when they apart .
The weaker ones were getting the ass hand to them by baby seraphim .
Truth is when they apart like this a high tier SH can't save them all the time , the story is try ways to save them( like BM in wano for nami and ussop)
Well no, I mean in the sense that Zoro and Sanji will be able to deter Admirals or flat out beat them in encounters probably around Elbaf, allowing them to serve as body gaurds in the FW, which will have Kizaru, Akainu, Greenbull running around at minimum. Those two will need to get to the point where either could have been substituted for Luffy in WCI without incurring losses.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The strawhats aren't really a real yonko crew yet.

Too many weaklings.

Shanks and his crew have the same numbers I think. But all of them are strong. There aren't any Ussops or Namis there.

Yes Yassop is very powerful since he was mentioned by name by Brannew.
this arc is clearly made so they can prove themselves as a yonko crew.
Lucci said he doesnt see luffy as a yonko, bonney doubted that luffy is one, Kizaru is still looking down on luffy and Lucci just now realized it's worth taking out a yonkos right hand man.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Let that sink in.
Aokiji’s ice would have killed Luffy if not for his crew thawing him out. Or Aokiji could’ve just shattered him easily but chose not to lol.

Ivankov prevented Luffy’s death from Magellan’s poison via hormones.

Law had to perform emergency surgery to save Luffy and Jinbe from dying at Akainu’s hands.

Crocodile effectively killed Luffy three times but Lufffy was saved every single time.

So no actually, several antagonists have effectively killed Luffy in the past lol.

Facing a bunch of weaklings and relying on cheat tactics to win. This isn’t even an argument anymore, the fucking editor is saying Kizaru is superior to Kaido lmfao

He didn’t kill Guernica. Guernica was the guy who took Gear 5’s picture for his bounty poster. Kaido could never kill a CP-0 agent lmfao.

Worst

Custom title
Kaido was basically the power ceiling for the series, but a pretty comfortably placed one that will be broken by only EoS Blackbeard and Luffy. Maybe Akainu and Imu too, but those are less likely to occur as they don't really need to hit as hard or move as fast as Kaido to pose a threat. Luffy isn't >>>> Kaido now, though I believe he is close in terms of durability and sustained DPS. He just needs to master CoC/G5 in order to counter top tier DF fighters like Akainu, that could arguably out DPS Kaido (Punk Hazard is STILL taking AoE damage from his clash with Aokiji)

Kizaru has basically been beating it into our heads that the Straw Hats need more than just one Admiral+ Level dude to keep their friends safe. Luffy can't be every where at once, and while Franky tried he couldn't even react fast enough to fire his attack before he left.

Though I personally believe that someone like Shanks could use CoC mastery to stop a person in their tracks, I think I remember Zoro doing it with "Killing Intent" early on iirc
Yeah that's what i kind of think as well, it took a lot of concussions to take Kaido down and even when Luffy turned G5 Kaido still had moments where he brutally overwhelmed him......

But still Kaido was a punching bag kind of fight, Kizaru is totally differnt he can literally just disappear and appear at any point in the map whenever he wants it's difficult to even land a punch!

As for the other SHs not being strong enough, i kind of disagree cuz we're back to the previous parallel with the SHs being the Yonko crew in this arc,

Luffy / Zoro / Sanji / JInbe are the Yonko / YC1 / YC2 / YC3 the other SHs are the " tobi roppo " kind of fighters which should obviously be one shot material for an admiral xD ( well YC2 & YC3 as well only Luffy & Zoro should be able to deal with Kizaru )

this arc is clearly made so they can prove themselves as a yonko crew.
Lucci said he doesnt see luffy as a yonko, bonney doubted that luffy is one, Kizaru is still looking down on luffy and Lucci just now realized it's worth taking out a yonkos right hand man.
No I really mean the RHP would stomp the SHPs mid diff at worst. Maybe even low.

Nami, Chopper, Ussop, Brook are dead weight in a fight against them.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This boy @Durableguy literally used youtube polls to make a point and then said he watches 200 series at once and cant think about OP.

And is then suddenly shocked when the hardcore fans that hyper analyze OP make better predictions than him

What a massive bruh moment @Elder Lee Hung
@Durableguy bruh just delete your account, this is the most pathetic display I’ve ever seen lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.