Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is a league above Zoro and it is still not close.

Last arc Zoro pushed himself to the limit to rise above YC1 tier... which is what Luffy did in WCI. In Wano Luffy made the leap from YC1 to Emperor. Zoro's next real step is to beat Mihawk and become Emperor level, while Luffy surpasses them all to finally be Pirate King tier.
Congratulation to zoro he made a leap to be on Lucci level :steef:

Base Zoro without haki is all it takes for Lucci to acknowledge strawhats as a yonko crew yet Luffy couldn't get it done? Damn
Post automatically merged:

Sanji fans malding coz Zoro is stronger than Luffy while Sanji gets neg diffed by devon.lol

Zoro made a similar comment about how Pica was too weak to face Luffy. So I’m guessing Zoro vs Lucci will be of a similar diff to Zoro vs Pica.

Once Zoro goes KoH, Lucci won’t be able to tank his attacks anymore, so instead he’ll just dance around Zoro’s moves with Soru+geppo+kami-e. Similar to Pica, most of the fight will be Zoro trying to get a hit and once he figures out how to tag Lucci, he’ll basically one shot.

I can even see Lucci pulling a bitch move like Pica and running away from Zoro to kill Vegapunk and possibly Robin.

I feel like Zoro will unveil a much stronger version of shishi sonson in order to take out Lucci. I could even see him attaining invisibility speed in the process.
Lucci already got beaten. I don't think oda will delay their fight. Lucci is getting defeated next chapter as he's not zoros main fight

Luffy has always been several arcs ahead of Zoro power wise, Zoro may not even reach Wano Luffy level at EOS, one thing is certain though, Luffy neg diffs Zoro currently.
I think he does get to Wano Luffy EoS. Mihawk is Emperor level strong and Zoro has to somehow beat that guy in a mirror match. Which is why I believe Luffy will be able to take on (and win) against all the OG Admirals alone by EoS.

Zoro haters malding coz base Zoro made Lucci acknowledge strawhats as a yonko crew. :suresure:
Sorry bro Lucci is not that important right now his opinion on the strawhat doesn't mean anything. Luffy beat his ass long time ago, he doesn't have any rights to officially acknowledge luffy . Maybe zoro since he's giving him hardtime.

Zoro made a similar comment about how Pica was too weak to face Luffy. So I’m guessing Zoro vs Lucci will be of a similar diff to Zoro vs Pica.

Once Zoro goes KoH, Lucci won’t be able to tank his attacks anymore, so instead he’ll just dance around Zoro’s moves with Soru+geppo+kami-e. Similar to Pica, most of the fight will be Zoro trying to get a hit and once he figures out how to tag Lucci, he’ll basically one shot.

I can even see Lucci pulling a bitch move like Pica and running away from Zoro to kill Vegapunk and possibly Robin.

I feel like Zoro will unveil a much stronger version of shishi sonson in order to take out Lucci. I could even see him attaining invisibility speed in the process.
Zoro used his 2nd strongest move to take down Pica. That wasn't even close with King.

It's plot device , Oda just trying to keep Zoro away from the crew.
I won't get into Zoro Vs Kizaru but Luffy doesn't have to defend crew and fight Simultaneously if Zoro was around.

Nah, Zoro told Lucci that he (Lucci) is too weak to get past him (Zoro), and so won't be able to fight Luffy.

Zoro did not tell Lucci that he was to weak to defeat Luffy, but that he wasn't strong enough to fight Luffy: i.e. he's not strong enough to get past Zoro.

Lucci didn't admit he can't beat Luffy.

He's clapping back, saying that he'll at least kill Zoro.
So its...

Zoro: "You're too weak to get past me to fight Luffy!"

Lucci: "But at Least I'll be able to kill you!"

Such an odd exchange of dialogue you think is taking place.

It's plot device , Oda just trying to keep Zoro away from the crew.
I won't get into Zoro Vs Kizaru but Luffy doesn't have to defend crew and fight Simultaneously of Zoro was around.
True. While there is a massive gap, top tier fighters (even with large power gaps) can stall much stronger foes for quite a while. This alone takes so much weight off Luffy's shoulders when it comes to crews safety.

Base Zoro with no haki and was just blocking made Lucci acknowledge them as a yonko crew.:suresure:
In what kinda world do you live in to cope like that?

Zoro is clearly using Haki here and KoH…the only one who isn’t using Haki is Lucci lmao
And based on what is Zoro just blocking? He is clearly attacking.
How delusional are you to literally making stuff up? Zorover fans got a mental breakdown after this chapter it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.