Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru is such a GOAT lmao. Best thing to happen in this otherwise crap arc.
Wtf are you talking about? This arc has so far has been really great, the only time this arc was at its lowest was during the whole traitor subplot.

But everything else from the events outside of Egghead to now Egghead itself involving Kizaru, Saturn, and the Marine Fleet have all been really great.

I will agree that without Kizaru and Saturn, the events at Egghead would eventually get boring.

Dude, Zoro didn't get a scratch, didn't put on a bandana, didn't use any of them, took out only acia against the awakened Lucci and makes him sweat and breathe hard. I myself believe her in a low dif (without ashura) but to say that it's hard for him at the moment is nonsense
Where does Lucci breathe hard? He just shouts. Only thing we clearly see is Zoro using KoH and CoC, Lucci not using any CoA at all, and Zoro being the one bruised all over.

Having one pearl of sweat is much preferable to being bruised all over the face. Also my point was against those Zorotards who claimed a one shot or low diff!

Where does Lucci breathe hard? He just shouts. Only thing we clearly see is Zoro using KoH and CoC, Lucci not using any CoA at all, and Zoro being the one bruised all over.

Having one pearl of sweat is much preferable to being bruised all over the face. Also my point was against those Zorotards who claimed a one shot or low diff!
Zoro is bruised from the fight with the seraphim, why do you attribute them to Lucci? Zoro has been walking with them for 10 chapters, lol. Zoro is still laughing at his strength and has not put on a bandana. Lucci was already awake. Zoro fought him without KoH but only acoa. And I never said about the low difference. Goofy vs Lucci used g5+name attacks+coa.

Lol, never once Lucci said anything about that after the fight. It was pre-fight and Lucci using it an 'excuse' to fight Luffy.
Also, Lucci started fighting as soon as Luffy went away with Franky by your logic.
Also, the logic apply because Luffy said not to take out his anger on his crew mates just because he can't beat him which is exactly wat he did as soon as luffy gone.

Again, he didn't say 'now I know why Luffy is a yonkou' or 'I admit Luffy is a yonkou' but he said 'no.2 of yonkou' which means Luffy is already an yonkou in his mind and it is worth if he can take out no.2

Also,

Lucci: no. 2

What Lucci said in the mind of Guy with Einstein IQ:

Lucci with terms and conditions: You are no. 2 bounty wise and no.1 strength wise and Luffy is a figurehead yonko, you are real yonko.

:okay:
That is why it's useless to explain things to Zorotard.. they will simply not accept that Zoro is not number one in the universe

The moment Zoro controlled Enma, it was confirmed via text and visuals that he did it with CoC - thats where smoke came out of his swords the first time without his arm being coated in CoA and where the subordinates of King went unconcious.

So the smoke really confirms KoH mode, which is nothing other than the usage of CoC through his sword in his attacks - Zoro does not have a "form". And the black lightning is further confirmation.

What else do you Zoro fans want to see to admit he's using KoH? Semantics cannot be any clearer.

Think about the despair of the zoroheaters, the awakened Lucci sweats against Zoro without a bandana, without name attacks, without ashura (analog g5), only acoa and Zoro ridicules the power of Lucci. And they want to give us this as L? You're fucked up. This is a confident W. Zoro treats lucci like a fucking peak. Without bandana and foaz about goofy. Cry whores CRY. In the meantime, let's see how Kizaru casually tramples g4, and now g5.:cheers:
Such a hypocrite... who is Zorohater? You are the one which is haters.. Called Luffy goofy, such childish... I know in your mind Zoro is the MC, the top number one across the universe, have fun...

The moment Zoro controlled Enma, it was confirmed via text and visuals that he did it with CoC - thats where smoke came out of his swords the first time without his arm being coated in CoA and where the subordinates of King went unconcious.

So the smoke really confirms KoH mode, which is nothing other than the usage of CoC through his sword in his attacks - Zoro does not have a "form". And the black lightning is further confirmation.

What else do you Zoro fans want to see to admit he's using KoH? Semantics cannot be any clearer.
Useless to explains things to pigheaded Zorotards

Status
Not open for further replies.