• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 33 17.6%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
What do you think that is going to happen to Kizaru? I wonder if he will betray Saturn
I'm not sure personally, but I do think that the various bits of foreshadowing and alluding to Kizaru's state of mind during this arc indicate that he will likely pull a Heel Turn and betray Saturn due to his building guilt towards his mission to assassinate an old friend.

Unless of course Oda is intending for Kizaru's character arc in this saga to take a bleaker, more nihilistic turn and have him double down on his self-recognized status as "a cog in the machine" of the World Government with no agency of his own.

@MonsterKaido @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Kerkovian @RebelliousSoma @Tejas @terabyte

We know that Egghead is the opposite of Sabaody

We also know that Kuma saved Luffy in Sabaody

Now, we have a flashback where Kuma's dad tells Kuma that Nika will save him one day

and Kuma told Bonney that Nika would set her free too

Is Nika going to liberate both Kuma and Bonney?
Kuma is there to buy time and die in a dramatic moment.

The feel good ending would be as follows, although it won't happen:
- Kuma turns out to be one level above the Gorosei in chain of command to control Pacifistas, because he's the original
- Kuma's real consciousness is stored inside the ancient robot
- Kuma's memories will be transfered back into his head from Bonney

See it doesn't really work, because then it diminishes the build up for Bonney. There's a chance she's meant to grow this arc and join the Strawhats afterwards.

I'm not sure personally, but I do think that the various bits of foreshadowing and alluding to Kizaru's state of mind during this arc indicate that he will likely pull a Heel Turn and betray Saturn due to his building guilt towards his mission to assassinate an old friend.

Unless of course Oda is intending for Kizaru's character arc in this saga to take a bleaker, more nihilistic turn and have him double down on his self-recognized status as "a cog in the machine" of the World Government with no agency of his own.
Sentomaru is up again so maybe he fights Kizaru

Kuma is there to buy time and die in a dramatic moment.

The feel good ending would be as follows, although it won't happen:
- Kuma turns out to be one level above the Gorosei in chain of command to control Pacifistas, because he's the original
- Kuma's real consciousness is stored inside the ancient robot
- Kuma's memories will be transfered back into his head from Bonney

See it doesn't really work, because then it diminishes the build up for Bonney. There's a chance she's meant to grow this arc and join the Strawhats afterwards.
And of course Sabo might turn up to save the day since the revolutionaries will have chased after Kuma.