Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Problem was that it had some of the worst villains in the manga.
Yeah that didnt help. I loved watching Sanji beat down Absalom due to his scumminess and how awesome and badass Sanji was that arc, Sanji going "Sanji Saiyan/Super Saiyan" and being a precursor to Diable Jambe and Hells Memories even was HILARIOUS AND BADASS, but Oda went TOO far with his perversion wit h Absalom towards Nami, even way before he flanderised Sanji in that regard. Absalom, Van Der Decken, Devon and Vasco are the worst in the series for that AFAIK, theres probs others too.

I really liked Moria too, hes one of my favourite characters by far, but a LOT of people hate him and Perona too, I mean I can understand why with Perona as she can be annoying to a lot of people ofc AND Hogback is much more annoying than I remembered too, plus he was another extreme pervert, oh god....now I remember...ERGH!

Yeah Thriller Bark sucked ass for villains, I kinda feel like Mihawk should have appeared then instead with the gothic themes and was the one to contact Moriah instead of Kuma. You could establish a relationship of Perona and Mihawk there too, to build up to Perona appearing with Mihawk later for the timeskip, but that would also involve Kuma showing up anyway and teleporting her away, so maybe not then idk lol..

Kuma hard carried that arc, with one of the best moments in the series by far thanks to him and Zoro. Oars was pretty great though, very funny and gave us one of the best, most badass, funniest and epic fights ever with almost ALL the SHs teaming up against him and we've never had anything like that again. not even at Onigashima of ALL places, SIGH!

Brooks writing that arc was MAGNIFICENT too, him breaking down and crying, saying death isnt an apology, the Laboon reveal and twist, Brooks decades of regret with him and being terrified Laboon wont recognise him now, especially without his afro if he loses it, Thriller Bark is extremely underrated in that regard and it makes em extremely angry when people slander and attack it, without understanding, knowing, remembering or caring for the best parts of it especially.

Thriller Bark also setup Big Moms and Kaidos arcs heavily, despite people insisiting for over a decade that it was irrelevant, Lola is not related to Big Mom, Wano won't get an arc, Kaido will be lame/irrelevant/fodder etc LMFAO! The things I saw and were said to me many years ago before I joined this forum a few years ago, dear god...

Yeah that didnt help. I loved watching Sanji beat down Absalom due to his scumminess and how awesome and badass Sanji was that arc, but Oda went TOO far with his perversion, even way before he flanderised Sanji in that regard. Absalom, Van Der Decken, Devon and Vasco are the worst in the series for that AFAIK, theres probs others too.

I really liked Moria too, hes one of my favourite characters by far, but a LOT of people hate him and Perona too, I mean I can understand why with Perona as she can be annoying to a lot of people ofc AND Hogback is much more annoying than I remembered too, plus he was another extreme pervert, oh god....now I remember...ERGH!

Yeah Thriller Bark sucked ass for villains, I kinda feel like Mihawk should have appeared then instead with the gothic themes and was the one to contact Moriah instead of Kuma. You could establish a relationship of Perona and Mihawk there too, to build up to Perona appearing with Mihawk later for the timeskip, but that would also involve Kuma showing up anyway and teleporting her away, so maybe not then idk lol..

Kuma hard carried that arc, with one of the best moments in the series by far thanks to him and Zoro. Oars was pretty great though, very funny and gave us one of the best, most badass, funniest and epic fights ever with almost ALL the SHs teaming up against him and we've never had anything like that again. not even at Onigashima of ALL places, SIGH!

Brooks writing that arc was MAGNIFICENT too, him breaking down and crying, saying death isnt an apology, the Laboon reveal and twist, Brooks decades of regret with him and being terrified Laboon wont recognise him now, especially without his afro if he loses it, Thriller Bark is extremely underrated in that regard and it makes em extremely angry when people slander and attack it, without understanding, knowing, remembering or caring for the best parts of it especially.
Also the fate of the poor people without shadow

Yeah that didnt help. I loved watching Sanji beat down Absalom due to his scumminess and how awesome and badass Sanji was that arc, Sanji going "Sanji Saiyan/Super Saiyan" and being a precursor to Diable Jambe and Hells Memories even was HILARIOUS AND BADASS, but Oda went TOO far with his perversion wit h Absalom towards Nami, even way before he flanderised Sanji in that regard. Absalom, Van Der Decken, Devon and Vasco are the worst in the series for that AFAIK, theres probs others too.

Thriller Bark also setup Big Moms and Kaidos arcs heavily, despite people insisiting for over a decade that it was irrelevant, Lola is not related to Big Mom, Wano won't get an arc, Kaido will be lame/irrelevant/fodder etc LMFAO! The things I saw and were said to me many years ago before I joined this forum a few years ago, dear god...
I think the biggest thing that hurt Moriah and Perona is how grading their dub voices were.

I'm sure Garling hates Shanks
That's why he taught his swordsmanship to someone more talented...I find it interesting if Mihawk first hates Shanks and then becomes friends with him
I would fucking love a scenario where Garling was super abusive as a Teacher riling Mihawk up with shit like "Your brother would have cut it twice as swiftly, try AGAIN!" pushing Mihawk 24/7 until he snapped one day and trying to bring him back which ended up with him becoming ap irate too instead. Could also see Garling being loving and praising Mihawk but "fake" in the sense he only took him in cause Shanks was gone or because Mihawk shows talent and not cause he really loves him.

Oda enjoys his whole "blood does not matter" shit and Garling via Mihawk could be another excellent way to show that. Hell, to tie it in with the tournament to make it extra fucked what if Mihawk is PART of the tournament and Garling takes him in because he shows potential at such a young age and Shanks got lost in the treasure chest?

A few people in the fanbase have been speculating for a while on what happens when Celestial Dragons father children, specifically with slaves, and maybe the answer is the make them fucking fight in the fighting pits! The Celestial Dragons are evil enough that I totally could see such a scenario.

What would be equally cool but I find more unlikely is Mihawk perhaps is an honest to god Nerona and "related" to Imu. Mainly based on the idea that I find it odd for Oda to reveal VERY few infos about Imu but directly associate them with that family via Invankov.

It made Imu seem more human, and could create a scenario where Imu is not above things like sex and creating off-spring in my head.

I still find it overall unlikely but it would make for a hype fucking cliffhanger if Oda just before going on break shows Garlign referring to a kid version of Mihawk as "Nerona-sama" or something like that.

I love people here powerscaling Garling :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Garling is definitely a strong character but at his age he is definitely not what he used to be. I’ll wait for more information before putting him on any level.
But just to piss of people I’ll put him right now at

Admirals and yonkous>>>Garling>>>Zoro=Sani>>>>>>>>Kid

Garling is definitely a strong character but at his age he is definitely not what he used to be. I’ll wait for more information before putting him on any level.

I think current Garling is def his below etablished top tiers
His prime self might be another story though, Oda will likely wank Shanks daddy

Garling was called champion of God valley.
So he was strongest.
Garling >>Garp and Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.