Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this makes everything else obsolete? If that disproves his techniques moving with LS, why is the mirror technique excluded? Shit makes no sense.

One move with acceleration doesn't disprove the amount of evidence which we've got throughout the manga.
Because the mirror technique is literally him traveling along a beam of light he shoots out earlier literally traveling at a speed of light.

And it proves what I’m saying Kizaru doesn’t always move at light speed

Lmao make a poll.
Only reason she ain't doing it because of her own benefit lmao.
She needs someone to protect her.
Poll ??
Why not jusy Read manga.
Is it too hard to do it ?
It's zoro that wanted to kill Nami
It's Zoro that was talking about Robin being enemy.
It's Zoro that wanted to abandon Usopp
It's Zoro that doesn't want to save Sanji

Nami fought for all of these people.
You all can't read

G

Gorosei Informer

She wanted to protect her loved ones. Not like Hancock who wants to kill her own people.

Truly a nasty piece of work
Idk how anyone can say that about Nami, what they said about Namis tattoo I mean. Absolutely unhinged, least unhinged/deranged Boa fan I guess lol.

Shame because Boas backstory should garner more empathy for others, especially in similar situations to her like Nami ironically.

I legit hated Boa for what she did to Marguerite too and only took pity on and gave some slack to her because of her backstory and her falling for Luffy and helping him too.

Now I feel bad for making fun of Koby fans who wanted to see him take her down and see him win too lol.

Boa is like Chichi too, so fucking toxic. Sakura is toxic too but she helped her own people a LOT, especially Naruto and her fellow students.

On another note:

https://www.reddit.com/r/WildAnimeTheories/comments/u2rbb5
Xebec is the real PK

FUCK THAT FRAUD ROGER

I need to go chill anyway, these spoilers have legit pissed me off lol.

I'll go host Round 3 of my contest too, was meant to do that hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.