Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturn hasn't even thrown a punch.
He just used his presence.

You're still not getting it, Sanji isn't relevant here.
Franky, Bonney & Sanji couldn't even move.
Oda didn't even care to separate & hype Sanji from Franky & Bonney, they were all just "aura-diff'd" by Saturn.

Anything more will still be very bad for Sanji, Oda isn't writing him beating Saturn here lol.
If anything he's getting even worse treatment next if he even attempts to fight back.
Oda is savage for this one, at least have Saturn acknowledge him like Doffy but just unable to move from a presence is fodder tier, I truly believed Oda spending so much time in WCI would justify Sanji's power creep but looks like he'll need another boost to keep up with these guys or he keeps him to #4.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He uses his df's ability as vegapunk said lol and I saturn won't fall in this arc it's obvious.
Oda will find a way to free sanji because he's the only one in a position to do anything despite the power gap...
Nah, I think Saturn is definitely finished here.
If Saturn isn't getting defeated, Oda wouldn't show his Powers & hype him.
This is his arc, his flashback is tied to Kuma's flashback & we're getting it.

He's like the Imu version of what Vergo was to Doffy or Satori was to Enel.
The first subordinate of Imu that we meet who will be defeated in that arc itself.

Sanji is irrelevant here? He's literally put all the science-related characters in the same place... be serious!
I'm saying Power level wise he isn't relevant enough here, it's like place Marco here & he won't be able to move too.
He doesn't matter here. At best he will get some showings & then retreat, at worst he will fully be hypetooled.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nah, I think Saturn is definitely finished here.
If Saturn isn't getting defeated, Oda wouldn't show his Powers & hype him.
This is his arc, his flashback is tied to Kuma's flashback & we're getting it.

He's like the Imu version of what Vergo was to Doffy or Satori was to Enel.
The first subordinate of Imu that we meet who will be defeated in that arc itself.

I'm saying Power level wise he isn't relevant enough here, it's like place Marco here & he won't be able to move too.
He doesn't matter here. At best he will get some showings & then retreat, at worst he will fully be hypetooled.
Dragon is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.