Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Pretty high. It's basically a fighting pit of many different races as the gladiators for the entertainment of the celestials. So pretty sure a lunarian would have been one of the highlights. Maybe that's was why they paid so much money for even little info on lunarians. So they can catch them and put them in a cage match.
Mythical Fiery Bird transformation might be sooner than we expected :crazwhat:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
There no way to write a good marine because they work under the CDs.
Which is why Oda’s attempts to make Garp look like the only good Marine for not wanting to serve the Celestials fall flat lol.

Garp is so stupid he doesn’t realize his actions benefit them anyway. At least the other Admirals actually want to serve the Celestials.

Accept Fujitora who actually frees their slaves and almost hit them with a meteor until he got caught. Fujitora is the goat.

oda deadass drop this kind of chapter while we are dealing with this hamas israel shit in the real world.. all the irregular scheduling leads to this....

bros how?

I CRACKED THE CODE, I REPEAT, I CRACKED THE CODE.

This mf oda is doing all those breaks in order to specifically release chapter 1100 in the beginning of january featuring something BIG related to dragon.

We will get 4 chapters in the next 3 months at MOST.

Status
Not open for further replies.