Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I would include as well the megamecha robot with Kuma both stalling Saturn I mean the Sunny is ready to go, the other strawhat we saw running to the ship beside group luffy that is next to saturn and zoro fighting lucci.
I see Luffy fighting Saturn.

I don't really find persuasive the arguments that he won't.

B-but Zoro is still fighting Lucci

And so what?

Yes, Lucci the same character who clashed on par with Gear 5 Luffy in CoA Haki and physical strength
And endured two named Gear 5 moves before going down

The same Lucci who everyone considered crazy strong and "FOR SOME REASON" many started calling a weakling just as he started fighting Zoro

Mind that Zoro is yet to use any named move and belittled Lucci the same as Pica

Mind that Zoro fought PICA for like TENS AND TENS of chapters and still destroyed him without a single scratch and without going all out at all (no Ashura) so being notably overkill

So yeah Zoro is fighting Lucci
And so what?

Hours? What piece are you reading.
I don't think so.
G4 has a limit of 10-20 min.
G5 has 5-10 min limit.
G2 and G3 restriction removed or Luffy knew how to handle them without draining him. Switching in and out.

And even if hours were true.... its still pathetic compared to years.
Dude, the Kaido vs Luffy fight as a whole was hours long in story. Read before you respond.

Isn't that pathetic.
Other yonkou's, admiral and commanders like ace and Jimbei fought for like days.

Luffy can't fight past 5-10 minutes. Lol
That shit got to get nerf for now .
Think about amount shit luffy can do and if he not had timer.
The fucking man was running on air keeping close to man that moving at light speed .
Hell if luffy not had limit he just grow big throw the ship away from island and run back to it lol .

Nika rescuing her means Luffy has to fight Saturn.

It doesn't necessarily mean beat him.

But if Luffy is fighting the arc antagonist, why do you think he won't win?

Mostly, I'm persuaded that Luffy is fighting Saturn.
They were specifically highlighting the drums of liberation. The same beat that powers the ancient robot, it would work this way as well.

No I don't think an already damaged robot will beat Saturn, not even close but I do think that with Vegapunk piloting it they may be a nuisance and give us further ancient Kingdom lore which we know we'll be getting.

I still believe Vegapunks portrayal can't end like this. He is looking way too pathetic.

I see Luffy fighting Saturn.

I don't really find persuasive the arguments that he won't.
if that the case, then the only one that can clash and stop kizaru is Zoro (let not forget that Zoro wanted to clash fight and admiral in dressrosa)

Kizaru in 1 minut will stand up, I cant see Luffy fighting both...that ridicouls that mean Zoro has to step in and stop kizaru

It's over for them but it's too hard to admit it. Law could still have a convo after his defeat.

Law did much better against a Yonko than Kizaru. Hell, injection shot did more damage to a fresh Yonko than anything Kizaru has show. Let that sink in :gokulaugh:

They are just as crazy as Zbros and Zkk. They thought kiz could handle two Yonko when in reality one or two roaring bagua is more than enough to take him out.

P.S. and in the meantime, Zoro is still having the fight of his life:shocking:
Now that i think of it

Law didn't lose since he was still talking and conscious after Teach beat him

There we have it... Teach didn't beat Law!

C

Cruxroux

That shit got to get nerf for now .
Think about amount shit luffy can do and if he not had timer.
The fucking man was running on air keeping close to man that moving at light speed .
Hell if luffy not had limit he just grow big throw the ship away from island and run back to it lol .
Its not nerfing.
That's how Luffy powers work. He push himself to highest for a few minutes.
Evey gear is like that if notice well enough. Its a buff not Nerf.

Status
Not open for further replies.