Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think would have happened if Luffy used adv. Hakis right from the start? After all he could use it for for hours against Kaido and did so. Why only using adv. Haki in the last blow against Kizaru?
I have no reason to believe in the agenda driven take that Luffy stripped himself from using any adv haki. It would be counterproductive because he used gears that drastically eat his stamina. Yes he may not have used aCoC in Snakeman but that doesn't mean he never used it before that last punch.

When a fighter gasses, guess what, the fight ends.
The one who landed the last blow and is the reason. Why the other is out ....is the winner

Katakuri even tho he actually stalemate luffy didn't get a W or Stalemate from Oda eyes despite everything : conscious, standing, talking, landed his finisher on luffy at the same as King Cobra.

But I should believe Kizaru who got rocked down, managed a win or stalemate because g5 ran out? Yeah sure

Keep lying to yourself

The one who landed the last blow and is the reason. Why the other is out ....is the winner

Katakuri even tho he actually stalemate luffy didn't get a W or Stalemate from Oda eyes despite everything : conscious, standing, talking, landed his finisher on luffy at the same as King Cobra.

But I should believe Kizaru who got rocked down, managed a win or stalemate because g5 ran out? Yeah sure

Keep lying to yourself
Why didn't Oda declare Luffy as the winner this chapter ?

C

Cruxroux

Keep lying to yourself
Bro sneaks in kata everywhere.
He's fodder leave him alone. He dies in front of Saturn lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.