Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How comes Luffy was able to pump himself up for a second round without problem against Kaido even thouhgh he was literally half-dead 5 minutes before but here he doesn't even react to Saturn trying to stomp his head? :bamathink:

Trying to beat Kizaru sucked his life force away but all he managed to do is giving him a temporary concussion lmao
Luffy trusts his crew to protect him obviously, why would Luffy waste his lifespan by re-forcing G5 when he doesn't need to? Kaido confirmed it can kill him if he forces it.

How comes Luffy was able to pump himself up for a second round without problem against Kaido even thouhgh he was literally half-dead 5 minutes before but here he doesn't even react to Saturn trying to stomp his head? :bamathink:

Trying to beat Kizaru sucked his life force away but all he managed to do is giving him a temporary concussion lmao
@SkySanji @Sasaki Kojirō @Tejas @Swallalala
This is a serious question yonkosisters. You've been telling for the past weeks that Luffy was NOT trying. So WHY is he in a worse shape here than after taking dozens of COC hits from Kaido and being knocked out like 3 times, almost dying and using G5 for the first time where he was able to immediately get himself back into the mode? MY IDOLO IS DYING FOR FUCK SAKE

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Where am I crying?

Sanji is currently up against the most bullshit powers we've seen

If Sanji was up against a mere CP0 scrub and had to use his exoskeleton and ifrit jambe just to stall him, then maybe I would cry

That's the best argument you could come up with?

That near death Wano Goffy is stronger than Fully healthy Egghead Goffy?
Wano Goffy is joyboy>>>>egg goffy (no joyboy)

@SkySanji @Sasaki Kojirō @Tejas @Swallalala
This is a serious question yonkosisters. You've been telling for the past weeks that Luffy was NOT trying. So WHY is he in a worse shape here than after taking dozens of COC hits from Kaido and being knocked out like 3 times, almost dying and using G5 for the first time where he was able to immediately get himself back into the mode? MY IDOLO IS DYING FOR FUCK SAKE
I'll read your cope posts and laugh at them but don't expect me to seriously entertain them.

Status
Not open for further replies.