Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The robot is simply gonna pick up the ship to create a distance between them and the 100 battleships

Or thtows 2-3 attacks at Saturn before getting destroyed unless it's made of seastone or something

Y'all don't understand what smoked means.
Kaido one tapping Luffy in act 1.
Oden one tapping Kaido in their fight.
Bigmam one tapping page one.
Zoro one tapping Hordy.

Kizaru is cool , talking and will get up. Be ready for disappointment then. 🤦.

Luffy's took the L here how difficult is that to understand.
He's literally being carried around.
Luffy was still able to use CoC after getting 1 shot by Kaido

this really isnt a feat for Kizaru

No bro....once again you miss the entire point of the conversation. The Robot can be used to hold back the looming threat (i.e. Saturn) while the rest of the arc finishes. I already said I doubt Saturn loses here.

Call me deluded and you cant even keep track of the conversation.
I'd hate for that to happen. For Saturn to only lose with 3rd party intervention. However he is hyped and portrayed on a completely new level of strength for sure.

Kizaru is a wanker. He was never underestimated, he just doesn't value much as a side fodder.

But Saturn with his Zoan instant regeneration and his new type of presence Haki that controls others is way above what Luffy has shown so far. Regardless of whether it's a new race or a DF ...

However what else could be the event that shook the world other than Saturn losing? Luffy losing here means that Imu can blast every single Island out of existence.

Luffy can win this still, but there might be some affliction or negative effect he will suffer from Saturn.

Status
Not open for further replies.