Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linlin killed people for nothing, demanded souls and candy on her territories to not kill the locals, raided several cities when she was a kid, used extreme violence against anyone who disobeyed her...

Shiki wanted to commit a genocide and kill an entire sea just because he judged people from this place as inferior.

Kaido did genocide, theft, slavery and most likely rape aswell.

I'm starting to think xebec was deemed as a lame due to NOT being as evil as the rest of his crew which is probably what drew WB towards him in first place.
I'm well aware, but there's a difference between what she did and what she perceived she was doing. It's well within her character to not like slavery despite murdering, robbing, and extorting innocents. She's a huge contradiction.

These last two chapters make me want Kuma to join the crew in S Bear’s body tho the problem would be Bonney would join as well cuz she won’t leave her dad’s side so it becomes impossible.. tho if both join the crew would have a new insane dynamic, but that’s just wishful thinking.

So Kong and Bogard are apparently in the chapter... maybe Oda isn't as senile as I thought and he can remember his own characters from time to time lol.

Maybe there's some hope for Gin to return after all :kayneshrug:

We know that the Marines only know about Roger, so there were some problems, but still: they had Garp, probably near, and they sent him.

Garp Is as strong as a Admiral if not more, had a personal riavalilty with Roger and they sent him.
I don't see the problem.
The problem is that A JOB OF THE ADMIRALS IS TO PROTECT THE CELESTIAL DRAGONS

Their job doesn’t stop being their job because some vice admiral can also do it. In sabaody they say an admiral is sent to the island NO MATTER WHAT… If for example of the the CD slaves manages to get the collar off and attacks a CD, THEY SEND THE ADMIRAL… it doesn’t matter that maybe like a Vice admiral like Momonga can probably beat a random runaway slave. It doesn’t matter. An admiral gets sent the moment a CD is in danger

Oda just has to say the admirals are too far away and the marines found out about the attack way too late to find anyone but Garp around to deal with it.

otherwise there is no justification for not having the admirals do their damn job

C

CensoredbyWG

Oda reminded himself Bogard existed by watching the live action

Now that Sanji is the most liked live action actor, Sanji Piece wont end till EoS
Most well developed crew member + top 3 most important dream directly related to red wall getting destroyed + MADS plot + possible Royal family link.

Sanji is one of the four most important SHs plotwise alongside luffy, Robin and nami.

Status
Not open for further replies.