Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I wonder if Kizaru will really fight Luffy again

Saturn is tied to Kuma and Bonney, they can't be truly free if Nika doesn't save them and beat Saturn

Doffy - Law
Kaido - Oden/Momo
Saturn - Kuma/ Bonney

Each time a main villain was tied to someone like this as a threat, Luffy gets to beat them

I have wasted enough time on these trash spoilers.

Anyway, Ultimate, 957 still reigns supreme in terms of sheer hype. 957 mid diffs 1096 :endthis:

might even turn to low diff if more info is ass.
That's why I hate these hint piece insiders
They overhype the chapters with their useless hints and make people have high expectations
I'm glad these stupid hints trands were not around during impel down and marineford arcs
Sorry for rant
I didn't mean to offend anyone 😓

And GOD FORBID anyone disagrees on this top tier foreshadowing made by gion.
Idk why but I have a feeling Sora was the missing Empress
The implications are

1: The man needs to be at least Rayleigh (WSS?) level. Judge doesn't fit.

2: There is roughly 15-20 years between the empresses.
Gloriosa (≈80-90)
Shakky (≈64)
X (≈45-50)
Hancock (31)
Y (10-15) II Some girl on Amazon Lily we haven't seen

If we follow the pattern and go by age X could be one of the following

Dragons wife (Luffys mom)
Akainus wife
Kizarus wife
Kaidos wife (Yamatos mom)
Crocodile
New character without connection

Eggheads unironically been a massive breath of fresh air compared to Dressrosa and Wano. The pacings faster, we switch POVs/Scenery often.

For the first time in a long time I feel an arc actually has some momentum, and a shorter Kuma flashback (as much as I like him) is good. I didn't want another Oden flashback with Kuma, but one event through multiple POVS is cool. I really doubt we'll wait long to see the rest of God Valley with Saturn currently on the island. Especially if Kuma (who Saturn met at GV) shows up on Egghead.

Damn, I'm just so much more interested in seeing Egghead's War that I don't even care about Kuma's memories.
This flashback came at the worst possible timing.

@Pew Does the chapter at the end indicate that the flashback is over, or is it like it continues in the next chapter?

Damn, I'm just so much more interested in seeing Egghead's War that I don't even care about Kuma's memories.
This flashback came at the worst possible timing.

@Pew Does the chapter at the end indicate that the flashback is over, or is it like it continues in the next chapter?
The opposite for me. I dislike Egghead so much that I just want to see anything other than Egghead

Status
Not open for further replies.