Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old that mf bogard is
He looks like he s 45 at best

And god valley was 38 years ago:kobeha:
He was stated to be Garp's RHM since Roger era, so he has to be quite old.

If I have to guess he's like late 50s currently and early 20s in God Valley.

Kaido and Kizaru are almost 60 and they look like they're in their 40s too. With Oda, he doesn't capture age ranges visually quite well. Mihawk, Shanks, Katakuri, King and Doflamingo looks like they can be in their early 30s or late 20s, but they are in their 40s.

Oda draws old people (70s and above) and young 20s relatively well. Rest are a bit all over the place.

Oda should've atleast had Bogard assist Garp like the new age Marines did. Him appearing here is nice but just makes it seem like his only purpose is existing around Garp sometimes. I suppose Oda never really pretended he was that important but still.

The appearances from all these strong fighters sounds great, shame we won't see everything go down. Roger, his two strongest crew-members, Garp, his most notable (and only) subordinate against Rocks and his legendary and stacked crew.

First Kong appearance in over a decade if I'm not mistaken. Hopefully we see him in the modern day as well.

The Kuma stuff sounds nice too. Hopefully we get some more meaningful stuff from his story as we see the transition from King to revolutionary to (undercover) Warlord and finally nearly full machine.

Oda still hiding Xebec's design means he probably looks like another character we know, also we know 1 of the Rocks pirates was cloned, so the obvious conclusion is that Coby is Xebec's clone

Status
Not open for further replies.