One Piece Chapter 1097: "Ginny"

Who is Bonney?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
There was no clear depiction of anything during flashback. Not even of killings, although God Valley pretty much was rigged towards it.

So I wouldn't expect anything too wild, just something indirectly implied.
This chapter didn't have anything sexual or horny in it, just a marriage proposal.

And look at the state of this god damn cursed ass thread.

I am not responsible for every child given an Iphone. Thriller Bark depicted attempted rape (kind of tastelessly even).

Every adult I know isn't obsessed with telling others to grow up. And they also know that other adults aren't responsible for raising their children for them.

edit: ignored for now, I guess this threads gotten to me too.
I think this doesn't even need to be censored. Sure, it is a very sensitive topic but where we're pulling out limits if such topics get closed or not? It can be closed if discussions get escalated.

At the end it's the decision of the mod team.

I am not responsible for every child given an Iphone. Thriller Bark depicted attempted rape (kind of tastelessly even).

Every adult I know isn't obsessed with telling others to grow up. And they also know that other adults aren't responsible for raising their children for them.

edit: ignored for now, I guess this threads gotten to me too.
No one said you have to be responsible. Doesn't mean you can use 'responsibility' as an excuse to be ignorant.