One Piece Chapter 1097: "Ginny"

Who is Bonney?

• Total voters
That's what I was saying. It's this Wenzooolser (forgot his username), that is disagreeing with this possibility.
I'm disagreeing because the core idea is that Bonney is a blank slate from Ginny.

if Bonney existed before the Ginny memories were removed, that kinda defeats the whole point. It's already convoluted saying Bonney is actually Ginny

But going an extra step and saying Bonney is actually Ginny and also, had all her Ginny memories for a while before having them removed by Kuma after the fact is just ridiculous.

Unless something fucked happened to Ginny, I'm assuming she gets taken to Mariejois, then Bonney being the clone of Ginny is the only thing that makes sense.

Take in the fact that Vegapunk cares for her like a daughter, and it'd makes sense that he grew her in his lab and that it somehow factors in Kuma's willingness in becoming a cyborg himself

So Bonney was just Bonney with Ginny memories for several years until Kuma just decided to remove the Ginny memories huh?
Not what I said. Anyway, Bonney is likely Ginny without the memories, not wasting time with this pointless crap it's like arguing whether Kizaru got one shot or not.

See you next chapter.

Hell at least gravely injure Saturn. I still think he’ll get his scene like Wyper got against Shura. But at minimum he’ll get what Wyper got against enel where he nearly killed enel
He'll definitely do something. Love the idea of him forcing Saturn to take all the suffering he endured as a slave but killing him ?
That would dehype the Gorosei way too much.

I'm disagreeing because the core idea is that Bonney is a blank slate from Ginny.

if Bonney existed before the Ginny memories were removed, that kinda defeats the whole point. It's already convoluted saying Bonney is actually Ginny

But going an extra step and saying Bonney is actually Ginny and also, had all her Ginny memories for a while before having them removed by Kuma after the fact is just ridiculous.
Ginny got traumatized. Memories got removed. We got Bonney.

Why you make up shit that was never said.

Ginny has freckles and it would extra weird if Kuma turned his lover into his daughter
Iva can eliminate freckles and Kuma probably never had that kinda relationship with Ginny out of fear of her getting pregnant with a buccaneer child.
Post automatically merged:

He'll definitely do something. Love the idea of him forcing Saturn to take all the suffering he endured as a slave but killing him ?
That would dehype the Gorosei way too much.
I don’t think it would. I think the combined suffering of all slaves in Mariejoa should be enough to kill a gorosei as it shows how severe there suffering truly is.

Ginny being Bonney is actually very fitting, especially when you consider that Bonney has the age age fruit and can make herself younger.

Bonney's memory as a child with Kuma? Right after deaging herself and losing her Ginny memories.