One Piece Chapter 1097: "Ginny"

Who is Bonney?

• Total voters
On the same thread, further down there's this post:

Why would Saturn even mention poison? So weird considering how fast he can regenerate. Yet Oda added this in the manga so might wonder why it's there.

Saturn is very tanky for sure no matter what. And immortal wouldn't mean invincible anyway. Immortal would be more like Highlander.
Post automatically merged:

Hah. No wonder so many create their own headcanon in here. It's not up to reader interpretation only, there is room for interpretation, but Charlos behavior is very clear and suggestive.
Oda clearly leaves these upto readers . That’s upto you what you think of Charloss does .
You guys overthink just enjoy the manga chapter .

They are racist but the context is left upon readers to imply what happens with Hancock. I for one think Oda knows this isn’t berserk or kingdom .

Anyway upto readers interpretation .
Chained up Ginny with a happy infant Bonney on the sidelines is all they need to show.

The series is already dark enough now since Egghead started. The Gorosei and Imu isn’t goofy as we thought and all give off Berserk vibes.

Chained up Ginny with a happy infant Bonney on the sidelines is all they need to show.

The series is already dark enough now since Egghead started. The Gorosei and Imu isn’t goofy as we thought and all give off Berserk vibes.
Wait until we find out how and where from VegaPunk procured the corpses for his extra bodies.

Demonic character = berserk vibes
:okay:
5 characters = god hand
imu = the all knowing evil eye thingy that gave grifith his form, the chapter was "removed" from official volumes

Wait people still think that ginny is luffy's mother? Wouldn't that just make kuma a cuckold?
Yes, even though I don't know why. Currently, Dragon is 55 and Kuma is 47, therefore Luffy was born when Dragon was 36.
Kuma (25) and Ginny (29) met 33 year old Dragon. The next time we see Kuma and Ginny, 8 years have passed with them in
the revolutionary army, thus making Kuma (33), Ginny (37), and Dragon (41). So that means Ginny was captured when she was 37 and Luffy would have been 5 years old at that time. The odds of Dragon cuckolding Kuma are pretty nonexistent, therefore it makes no sense for Ginny to be Luffy's mom.

The question is, did Ginny have Bonney with Kuma during the 8-year time span before she was captured, after she was rescued, or is Bonney a clone?

D: Greetings Oda-chi ♡ Appearing in SBS is like a dream for me. Anyway, I have tons of questions I want to ask, but here's the one I'm most curious about, no doubt about it! Please tell me the ages and heights of the rookies ♡ I'll be waiting until the end of time P.N. Lui

O: Okay okay. This is how they were two years ago. Just add two years to those who've reappeared in the present. And go ahead and assume that their heights haven't changed. Because of her ability, Bonney's age is just an estimation.

It doesn't seem likely that Bonney was born yet 14 years ago so she is likely a child which Vegapunk keeps alluding to. Ginny is giving off death flags so I'm leaning towards Bonney is a Ginny clone rather than the kid of Kuma and Ginny. I doubt Ginny is Bonney with amnesia plus that would make her 51 years old in the present.

It's nIce to see some Youtubers enjoying Kuma. BDA even went as far as to say Kuma's one of his favorite characters. Unfortunately on the forums most people are just saying hurry up and kill him. Unfortunately it's like game of thrones. If your expecting this to have a happy ending you haven't been paying attention.

Oda is going for sinister bullshit. Either she dies or gets tortured. Kuma and Vegapunk must have recovered what they could from what was left of her.
Yeah I don't usually mind the sad backstories but this one bothers me. I know why too. After seeing what he did with waipa, making him the guard of his sworn enemy. I know Luffy isn't going to March up to the wg and exact revenge on the CD's for their centuries of torture and rape. It's going to be some lame ending where everybody gets along in the end and the cd's probably get to keep some semblance of power or rule even if they aren't top dogs.oda doesn't have the balls to kill every single CD who doesn't ally with the strawhats. That's why I hope Luffy goes in this war with some real men like crocodile or even Kaidou. Kaidou would definently give the celestial dragons what they have coming. Even dragon would probably keep them locked up forever.

Last edited: