Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We always claimed Dragon, its why we wanted Dragon vs Akainu way before this reveal.

Now watch as people downplay Dragon as that inevitable clash is approaching.
I don't see why anyone would down play dragon we knew he had CoC for 15 years now.
With luffy and Garp having ACoC it seem like it was given he had it to .
So it good we get to see something even in a flashback .

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
You can enjoy Garp, Coby and Dragon for their relation to the marines if you want but you have been hyping up frauds like Kizaru and Akainu for years, don't you compare conquerors to cogs.
Yeah you’re right, Kizaru and Akainu actually had the meddle to become Admirals unlike Koby, Garp, and the Worst Criminal of All Time
:myman:

Luffy has a pretty signature way of telling he defeated his foes, especially big foes. Second, Sandman being a translator is completely irrelevant, he translates and he is susceptible at giving his opinions. And his opinion here is that Luffy defeated Kizaru, just like yours, and it's fine.

What is messed up is you thinking that his opinion is worth more than other people's opinion because he is "Sandman - The translator", and then post a random tweet tagging like 12 people. It was just unwarranted, mind aswell just tag the people and state your opinion.
I've already given my opinion, I even made a thread about it.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/egghead-reverse-sabaody.49370/#post-4838454

Here what is happening is that sandman is literally saying the same thing I've been saying for weeks, no wonder I'll quote you on this and question your mental gymnastics when a guy like sandman who holds a Twitter account with many followers casually says that Luffy defeated Kizaru. It gets to show how that is the easiest conclusion any sane reader should be taking, something that you guys are not doing.

You can enjoy Garp, Coby and Dragon for their relation to the marines if you want but you have been hyping up frauds like Kizaru and Akainu for years, don't you compare conquerors to cogs.

Garp would have made Akainu use a wheelchair if Sengoku didn't stop him in Marineford.

Dragon is not the worst criminal and a potential conqueror because he was an admiral, he is a conqueror because he fucking left the marines after realizing that he would be a mere cog, contrary to your idols.

The same thing applies to Coby and Garp, they didn't want to be mere cogs.
Kizaru is and always will be the jack of the group. Any admiral beats him

I believe pre-TS they were closer to each other in power, while Post-TS Akainu pulled ahead of the other admirals.

Kizaru is the one who remained closest to his OG power because nothing about his situation changed, and he didn't have an island-altering 10 day duel.
But the Admirals are the Marines most powerfull force, not the Fleet Admiral. Becoming Fleet Admiral actually makes you weaker because it's a desk job

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But I don't think it's CoC which sets them apart from others tho, Hax and fighting styles all together builds up their fighting capabilities
Ofc everything matters when discussing specific matchups.

But in a general statement, i dont think its wrong to say Top Tiers who are CoC Users > non-CoC Users.

Going all the way back to Doflamingo's statement in Punk Hazard, where he placed Luffy above Law solely due to him being a CoC user.

Luffy has a pretty signature way of telling he defeated his foes, especially big foes. Second, Sandman being a translator is completely irrelevant, he translates and he is susceptible at giving his opinions. And his opinion here is that Luffy defeated Kizaru, just like yours, and it's fine.

What is messed up is you thinking that his opinion is worth more than other people's opinion because he is "Sandman - The translator", and then post a random tweet tagging like 12 people. It was just unwarranted, mind aswell just tag the people and state your opinion.
But Luffy did one tap Kizaru there's no way of getting around that

@Pringles

Yeah you’re right, Kizaru and Akainu actually had the meddle to become Admirals unlike Koby, Garp, and the Worst Criminal of All Time
:myman:
I mean you are right in a sense.

They gave up on their ambition/ideology and decided to became mere cogs.

However, you have to realize that doing this implies that they are being slaves to the World Government and working for the Celestial Dragons, that they are obeying the Five Elders who are stronger than them.

Something that Coby, Garp and Dragon didn't want to do.

Coby, Garp, Fujitora and Dragon are moral justice marines.

Akainu, Kizaru and Greenbull are absolute justice marines.

The final war will be lightness vs darkness, the Sun (Nika) vs the Earth (Imu), moral justice vs absolute justice.

It's funny when you think about it, the current Luffy is about to accomplish two things that people older and far more experienced than him had been trying to do in 20+ years. 1st is finding Laugh Tale and second, liberating the world. All it takes was an innocent but moronic kid and a fruit with a god's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.