One Piece Chapter 1098: "Bonney's birth"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I think the big thing with her right now is that Kuma is gonna need to fully die

Much like Stussy with Stella, Bonney is not gonna split from her father if she has the option
I could see Kuma entrusting his daugther to Nika. Like, after Ginny, I think Kuma wants to keep Bonney away from the Revolutionary Army.

Too much fucking PTSD there.

That is not Dragon’s objective is it.
Even Luffy was held back by Zoro from saving Vivi, luckily she was rescued by Wapol
If Wapol wasn’t there Vivi would’ve been bedded by Charlos or some other clown
Lmao , how is dragon any different from any selfish person then?
If he can't even save his own people.
Saving Ginny and attacking CD is like getting two birds with one shot.

Luffy couldn't have saved Vivi regardless , they are weak.
Dragon isn't.

Can someone explain to me why this chapter looks the way it does?!?!?

"This chapter's manuscript is unfiifnished - sorry Oda"

What is it about ?

:snoopy::crazwhat::kawak::choppawhat::neesama::amazing::laughmoji:

Everyone who is blaming Dragon just think about it the entire marine fleet would crush revo army easily , In the process he would have lost more people .

Dragon definitely will payback against Celestial Dragon , i can feel his revenge for Ginny will definitely cost CD .
Why are you talking about a war?

Why not infiltrate Marijoa like Sabo?

Shit, even weakened Kuma managed to get there and destroy shit

After reading this chapter, I think Imu is Bonney's biological father and Ginny's rapist

Imu also has the Sapphire Scale disese, it's why we haven't seen his full apperance yet. Imu also avoid the sun, thus wearing a long coat.

The sun (Nika) is the only thing that can destroy Imu.

Imu has a strong hate towards the Rev army & used Ginny as his sex slave. Bonney is a rape baby as a result betwwen Ginny and Imu.
I think it will be Saturn/one of Holy Knights not sure if Imu really bothers about outside world .

So,
-Kuma and Dragon know that Ginny was taken as a sex slave
-They know that all Celestial Dragons live in Marijoa

And they still do nothing about it. LOL

Sabo, Morley and Karasu managed to free Kuma and bunch of slaves during the most secure week in Marijoa,
meanwhile Dragon and Kuma did not even bother to try to get Ginny out of rape dungeon

Kuma literally has the best ability for infiltrating and escaping marijoa

If they somehow would’ve failed to find Ginny, they just needed to take some CDs as hostages and exchange them for Ginny

I cannot take Kuma’s suffering because it’s written so dumb
Shame, it could've been one of the best character backstories in shonen, Oda fumbled with making them dumb
Take some CD hostages won't have work , all that would done is put admirals and holy knight on there ass.
Plus this 14 years ago they don't have the man power they have now .
People you name in current time have perfect DF for escape missions .

So,
-Kuma and Dragon know that Ginny was taken as a sex slave
-They know that all Celestial Dragons live in Marijoa

And they still do nothing about it. LOL

Sabo, Morley and Karasu managed to free Kuma and bunch of slaves during the most secure week in Marijoa,
meanwhile Dragon and Kuma did not even bother to try to get Ginny out of rape dungeon

Kuma literally has the best ability for infiltrating and escaping marijoa

If they somehow would’ve failed to find Ginny, they just needed to take some CDs as hostages and exchange them for Ginny

I cannot take Kuma’s suffering because it’s written so dumb
Shame, it could've been one of the best character backstories in shonen, Oda fumbled with making them dumb
Sabo with 3 commanders and tons of planning manage to infiltrate MJ thanks to Reverie, which happens once every 4 years(aka 2 years too early for the revs in the past and all escaped injured, sabo nearly dying in the process.

And likely would have not had even close to as good a time if not for Fujitora actively sabotaging the marines attempts.

I could see Kuma entrusting his daugther to Nika. Like, after Ginny, I think Kuma wants to keep Bonney away from the Revolutionary Army.

Too much fucking PTSD there.
Nika will liberate Bonney by defeating Saturn and she will join his crew

What would be a better conclusion to Bonney's character than joining Nika?

The one who always admired the sun god and same for her dad

Bonney doesn't have a family either, joining the SHs could give her that

Finally, Bonney may have a dream of her own that she can only reach by joining the SHs

Everyone who is blaming Dragon just think about it the entire marine fleet would crush revo army easily , In the process he would have lost more people .

Dragon definitely will payback against Celestial Dragon , i can feel his revenge for Ginny will definitely cost CD .
oohhh man,Dragon in action will make the wait worthwhile i'm sure. Kuma fb is amazing so far.

Very sad chapter, Kuma hold on :josad:

Considered that this is a manga for kids it's very dark that Bonney was born in this way, I really hate the Celestial Dragons, can't wait for the final war and WG fall.

I don't understand what is Oda doing with Dragon, is he really the worst criminal in the world? He achieved nothing important in the present and in the past, I really need to know what is waiting for ( wait for Holy Knights move isn't a good reason imo :hope:)

Kuma probably suffered more than anyone in One Piece at this point :ronalugh: