Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's worse is edp teach beat her using the yami.
BB defeats bonney using his df
when her powers deactivate
her real age should be known

BB then goes ahead to adress her as a young girl and talks of making her his .
it cant get any clearer than that.
Did BB really use his DF to beat Bonney can't remember if it was said in the manga or it even said it was him .
The man scar shanks and took quake to face and chop to chest .
Seem like BB would just back slap here and that be end of her .

Dude had the yami

he definitely knows
If Teach beat her she would be KO sleeping in her original form or she would be dead, no chance.

She definitely got Moria treatment, not worthy for a fight vs the captain.

If one thing for certain is Oda don't write bonny as kid , she more adult mentally that half the SH lols .
Had to do it that way to keep the twist .
She probably tricked even her own crew or were they kids too?

I doubt they are kids since they should have turned to normal after some time.

it seems like Oda is building up Garling to be a really evil and detestable character, I can see it.

Bonney/Shanks being half siblings is interesting.... remember when we thought her mom was Big Mom? lol

Also, I wonder if Shanks is half commoner/half celestial dragon as well... probably not because he was able to meet with the Gorosei imo
I think he is as well
thats why they were fine abandoning him
am noticing a pattern if indeed bonney is also his child.

Kuma's life's been nothing but pain and suffering with some moments of joy mixed in. I'm glad he would never look back at it that way given his time with friends and loved ones, his ability to heal and help others and his time with his daughter but man, he's lived a tough life.

I really don't want it simply ending in tragic sacrifice, I know he's been nothing but selfless but I'm rooting for him to live and enjoy some more time with his daughter.

Regardless Saturn's getting a whooping that'll start the process of the Celestial Dragons being pulled down from their lofty positions of power. Kuma was always one of my favourites, from his time as an imposing, mysterious but surprisingly well-intentioned character and the reveals of his painful life and altruistic attitude's been pretty great.

Shame for Ginny, pretty under-utilised in the grand scheme of things, this is a tragic end but I would've liked to have seen more of her. Terrible situation all around, Kuma's been a compassionate, selfless person all throughout Egghead, this just adds to his struggles. Ginny's done nothing but look out for Kuma and love him so it's tragic all around.

I don't think this has been one of the best flashbacks but Kuma's still come out much more complete and I can't wait to see what else Oda has in store. Kuma's one of Oda's best characters so I look forward to something amazing.

If Teach beat her she would be sleeping in her original form, no chance.

She definitely got Moria treatment, not worthy for a fight vs the captain.

She probably tricked even her own crew or were they kids too?

I doubt they are kids since they should have turned to normal after some time.
Damn Teach called Bonney a “young girl”. It’s over dude, he knew

Status
Not open for further replies.