ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1099: PACIFISTA

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Honestly, how did Bonney get a devil fruit if she never leaves the church? Doesn't matter obviously but it is a bit strange, thought there would be a bit more story to getting it as well
well there that matter with ginny, if she brought fruit ready with her, and hid it in church. before she died/knowing it would spawn in that df...

but can only speculate that for now.

since bonney somehow gets df in church(even with kuma old people living there/visiting) no one discovered it all these years till bonney eats it. so must been stored somewhere.

well just have to wait to see if oda brings up again :risitexcla:

Not being gullible is a good start
He's not gullible he's desperate he even said he wouldn't care if vegapunk was the devil himself he'll do anything to save Bonney also I think it was made pretty clear that Saturn perverted Vegapunks original idea to use the pacifista has a force for peace and forced VP to turn them into the weapons they are today. The Pacifista we see on Egghead with the police design is most likely vegapunks original vision for the pacifista

Honestly, how did Bonney get a devil fruit if she never leaves the church? Doesn't matter obviously but it is a bit strange, thought there would be a bit more story to getting it as well
Imagine Shanks meet her as well and she ate Age Age fruit by mistake just like luffy .
Post automatically merged:

Rather dull as a stand alone chapter. But I bet it will be amazing in a manga volume and in the grand scheme of things
It’s because we know how it will end for Kuma . To me it looks it’s set for 1100 chapter . I am certain Dragon will appear in Egghead something tells the “wind” will appear soon.