Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh if Saturn actually gets taken out here that would highly diminish the overall threat level of the wg

A guy with some sort of demon spider fruit is taken out the very arc he's introduced would be terrible

I'm not one to critique but that really would be bad writing imo
You guys are about to have me say something that will get me banned

Luffy having toon/goofy powers is fibe because that was the gist of it back then so G5 is more than welcome in that regard

But everything is being overly connected to him because of that df and that is fine too but he is literally pirate jesus prophecized to appear centuries later lol.

At the same time there have been signs too since beginning his adventure being called in narration "voyage of destiny"

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy having toon/goofy powers is fibe because that was the gist of it back then so G5 is more than welcome in that regard

But everything is being overly connected to him because of that df and that is fine too but he is literally pirate jesus prophecized to appear centuries later lol.

At the same time there have been signs too since beginning his adventure being called in narration "voyage of destiny"
The embodiment of "freedom" is riding a scripted journey as pirate jesus :suresure:

Everytime Oda hypes Nika, Luffy's character dies a little. Nothing more than than the vessel of the prophesized Pirate Jesus lol

Kizaru was doing the Nika dance with Bonney, Kuma, Sentomaru in the flashback. Now Admiral fans are kicking him out of the CHADmirals and shit :kobeha:
I didn't kick out, this dance with friends at the party brings out the human side of Kizaru :myman: I don’t understand the hatred towards Kizaru because of this dance, apparently those who slander him have no friends and have never danced :crybeard:

The embodiment of "freedom" is riding a scripted journey as pirate jesus :suresure:

Everytime Oda hypes Nika, Luffy's character dies a little. Nothing more than than the vessel of the prophesized Pirate Jesus lol
Lol, this is not but hatred that Zolo isn't in the chapter. The way this manga goes, it is only possible for a God like character to bring freedom. Do you think Gaimon can liberate the world of One Piece if he just works hard? 🤣

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I didn't kick out, this dance with friends at the party brings out the human side of Kizaru :myman: I don’t understand the hatred towards Kizaru because of this dance, apparently those who slander him have no friends and have never danced :crybeard:
It's just the usual mountain out of a molehill powerscaling nonsense. Give it a couple of days and they'll be back wanking him again lol

I'm really starting to think that this Sun God Dance was Originally because of Nika having trouble walking due to the entire place being Burned (So he keeps jumping & switching between his Legs) and that's also why his Hair was on Fire, He simply was very Clumsy & Fights in Funny Way

He used to Fight Dragons, Nika was Worst Dragon Hunter (He was basically Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon)
As both Characters are Inspired from Vicky The Viking (Dr. Hiruluk is also a Nika-Like Character)

And just like Drum Island Arc or Vicky The Viking or How To Train Your Dragon Movies
There was 2nd Character who is considered more Professional at that Job (Hiccup's Father & Dr. Kureha & Vicky's Father)

Guess how does Vicky's Father look like? Extremely Strong, Red-Beard & wearing an Eye-Patch
And that's the Character Oda mentioned who's gonna appear at End of One Piece, it's Nika's Friend (Could be his Partner or Father or whatever)

Luffy always had Three Goals:
Become Great Pirate (Such as Oden) ---> Become Pirate King (Such as Roger) ---> Secret Dream (Such as Joy Boy)

Each Achievement will End with a Legendary Character making a Cameo Appearance & React to News of Luffy's Success
He already achieved First One in Wano & We got Shanks Cameo (This is same Cricket Cameo at End of Skypiea Arc)
And once He becomes Pirate King, We will get Rayleigh Cameo & Reaction
And once He achieves his Secret Dream, We will get Cameo & Reaction of Man With Eye-Patch

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Lol, this is not but hatred that Zolo isn't in the chapter. The way this manga goes, it is only possible for a God like character to bring freedom. Do you think Gaimon can liberate the world of One Piece if he just works hard? 🤣
Its kinda insane that your deflecting the actual point by saying im pissed that Zoro isnt in the chapter... when two of my fav characters are present and ive been nothing but hyped for it.

Thats not the point, how are you gonna justify Luffy wanting to be the free-est man in the seas yet has been running on a scripted journey with a God fruit which was prophesized long, long ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.