Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to beyond delusional to think this is a good thing. Hancock constantly wants marriage, which means Luffy rejecting marriage in general leads to Hancock not getting what she wants. Use your brains lmfao
It could be a good thing since Oda can always used we can start as BF\GF like you see in some manga and light novels .
But since he Oda don't care about that shit it don't matter either way lol.

Ichigo x Orihime was never a gag ship.
Yes it was. Orihime simps for Ichigo just like Hancock simps for Luffy. Or just like how Hinata simps for Naruto. If you don't want to end up like an IchiRuki cuck, embrace the Luhan. Abandon LuNatism.

Goddamn, it feels so good being on the right side of history. LuHanchads, it feels so good to be a winner. Can't wait for the manga to end for endgame ships.

Not huge it's more likely he doesn't could ne one of those if I don't do it they'll just send someone who will type of situations

But the small chance is there
For me is Huge, since him wasn't wanting to Kill VP, him was forced to do, when Luffy(Nika) defeated Saturn, Kizaru can change the side and Goes to the Sea with VP as a VP bodyguard, not forget that VP wants to go to the sea

Yes it was. Orihime simps for Ichigo just like Hancock simps for Luffy. Or just like how Hinata simps for Naruto. If you don't want to end up like an IchiRuki cuck, embrace the Luhan. Abandon LuNatism.

Goddamn, it feels so good being on the right side of history. LuHanchads, it feels so good to be a winner. Can't wait for the manga to end for endgame ships.
Every character you mention is 1000 times more relevant than Hancock.
Already told you Hancock will not play only kind of role in story anymore

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
For me is Huge, since him wasn't wanting to Kill VP, him was forced to do, when Luffy(Nika) defeated Saturn, Kizaru can change the side and Goes to the Sea with VP as a VP bodyguard, not forget that VP wants to go to the sea
I don't think Saturn gets taken down here injured maybe but not taken down

You didn't read Bleach lol

Orihime had a good friendship with Ichigo, never simped for him the way Hancock does for Luffy, and never told him her feelings (it was Ichigo who confessed first in a light novel)

Status
Not open for further replies.