Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nika stuff ruined it for me lol. Also just Wano as a whole with Yamato, Oden, Kaido, Big Meme, Useless Kid it was a mess all over. Nika was just the straw that broke the camel’s back.

I’m surprised my guy ZenZu was that invested lol, makes sense he disappeared when he did tho, he does like Kizaru.
The Nika stuff isn't the worst but I do think Oda could have at least done it better if he was going to do it anyway
I think he just wrote himself into a corner and needed a way to revive Luffy again without it being total bullshit but it seems it would've always been that anyway
For what it's worth though G5 itself is pretty fun and cool if you ignore how and why it was introduced

The Nika stuff isn't the worst but I do think Oda could have at least done it better if he was going to do it anyway
I think he just wrote himself into a corner and needed a way to revive Luffy again without it being total bullshit but it seems it would've always been that anyway
For what it's worth though G5 itself is pretty fun and cool if you ignore how and why it was introduced
G5 fits Luffy perfectly including the design.

Some people wanted Luffy's G5/Awakening to make him look more edgy which doesn't fit Luffy's character at all.

saturn weird obsessions'/hate

makes me wonder if kuma use Haoshoku Haki in god vally.(without realizing it) explaining saturn reason at wanting kuma conscious erased(so he could not use it) if kuma never learned to control it proper(since 9 year old at the time) plus later he grew up and was already strong.

there a blank/skipped flashback from god vally. ivan stating only garp was seen as hero..beside kuma

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate

makes me wonder if kuma use Haoshoku Haki in god vally.(without realizing it) explaining saturn reason at wanting kuma conscious erased(so he could not use it) if kuma never learned to control it proper(since 9 year old at the time) plus later he grew up and was already strong.

there a blank/skipped flashback from god vally. ivan stating only garp was seen as hero..beside kuma
He's just being a dick

Man it’s hard to ignore when the whole form reminds you about the first moment it originated. Idk if I would describe it as cool either since everything becomes Looney Tunes when he uses it. The incorporation of fire and lightning is alright I guess, since he did have that with red hawk and lightning in some of this G3 attacks iirc. The goofiness isn’t the problem though, many of Luffy’s forms have been straight goofy. The problem is the whole fruit being retconned and throwing years of development and growth on Luffy’s own end down the drain.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双

surprised Saturn actually allowed Kuma to just waste away as a slave on Mariejoi instead of doing his bidding.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Man it’s hard to ignore when the whole form reminds you about the first moment it originated. Idk if I would describe it as cool either since everything becomes Looney Tunes when he uses it. The incorporation of fire and lightning is alright I guess, since he did have that with red hawk and lightning in some of this G3 attacks iirc. The goofiness isn’t the problem though, many of Luffy’s forms have been straight goofy. The problem is the whole fruit being retconned and throwing years of development and growth on Luffy’s own end down the drain.
G5 the lamest thing to happen to this series. the fact that there is kids in here shit talking Fairy Tail and the Power of friendship, this tops anything FT has put out..

To play devil's advocate, Shanks just taking a regular rubber fruit from them didn't make much sense in retrospect, but that's really the only hint we got, the Who's Who stuff was blatantly shoehorned in at the last second and nothing else teased the possibility of Luffy's fruit being special

surprised Saturn actually allowed Kuma to just waste away as a slave on Mariejoi instead of doing his bidding.
probably because of imu, who order the fate for buccaneer race as saturn mention kuma can only be seen as a slave or dead man. because of this.

though saturn not wanting wg/5 elder know he at egghead is sus.

Status
Not open for further replies.