Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ QUOTE = "Pringles, пост: 4964675, член: 11451" ] Это так чертовски, я должен процитировать весь состав.

Адмирал Кизару исполняет танец Ника и желает, чтобы Ника освободила его от Горосея.

Это так чертовски над.

[ USER = 3429 ] @ EmperorKinyagi [ / USER ] USER [ 7757 = @ Kurozumi Wiwi ] [ ]/USER ] [ USER = 7884 ] @ SakazukiTheFist [ / USER ] USER [ 270 = @ MarineHQ ] / USER [/USER ] [ USER = 140 ] @ Owl Ki [ / USER ] [ USER = 16246 ] @ qwer8888 [ <TAG

[ USER = 13761 ] @ Kerkovian [ / USER ] [ USER = 2912/USER ] [ USER = 45367 ] @ Bisoromi Bear [ / USER ] USER [ 9833 = @ Adamxero ] [/USER ] [ USER = 1122 ] @ Hanzo hattori [ / USER ] [ USER = 7027 ] @ Sasaki Kojirō [ <TAG1. Побережье [ / USER ] [ USER = 59463 ] @ GUI-KHAN [ / USER ] USER [ 2484 = @ mly90 ] <TAG
Готовы ли вы, чтобы Кизару забрал славу единственного победителя Сатурна у вашего резинового мальчика?
:myman:
My bunny what did you do here!?

[ QUOTE = "Pringles, пост: 4964675, член: 11451" ] Это так чертовски, я должен процитировать весь состав.

Адмирал Кизару исполняет танец Ника и желает, чтобы Ника освободила его от Горосея.

Это так чертовски над.

[ USER = 3429 ] @ EmperorKinyagi [ / USER ] USER [ 7757 = @ Kurozumi Wiwi ] [ ]/USER ] [ USER = 7884 ] @ SakazukiTheFist [ / USER ] USER [ 270 = @ MarineHQ ] / USER [/USER ] [ USER = 140 ] @ Owl Ki [ / USER ] [ USER = 16246 ] @ qwer8888 [ <TAG

[ USER = 13761 ] @ Kerkovian [ / USER ] [ USER = 2912/USER ] [ USER = 45367 ] @ Bisoromi Bear [ / USER ] USER [ 9833 = @ Adamxero ] [/USER ] [ USER = 1122 ] @ Hanzo hattori [ / USER ] [ USER = 7027 ] @ Sasaki Kojirō [ <TAG1. Побережье [ / USER ] [ USER = 59463 ] @ GUI-KHAN [ / USER ] USER [ 2484 = @ mly90 ] <TAG
Готовы ли вы, чтобы Кизару забрал славу единственного победителя Сатурна у вашего резинового мальчика?
Are you high

Это так чертовски над.

Engrish?do u speac it?

We know Crocs been one for about 20 years and since he’s the first warlord so far (mihawk could’ve predated him) I think they created the system almost immediately after Rogers death
That system took long as fuck or some warlords get beat up and remove and we don't know with the time line we have .
20 years ago: Crocodile join and then 13 years ago: Hancock join that like 7 year gap .
Before another member join 7 years pass by the current people and time line we have that seem to long .

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Nothing is destroyed lmao.
Bro thinks 1.1B bounty person would be same bounty as 250 M bounty guy. Sure lolm

Dragon is Most wanted - there's no power here lmao.
Mihawk is canonically stronger than shanks.
Mihawk is an exception , unlike others he's bounty is just himself unlike shanks and BB lmao.
You brought in the exception not me lol.
No, no he’s not just cause the WG said his “swordsmanship” I repeat swordsmanship specifically was better than Shanks doesn’t make him stronger. The guy won’t even finish their duel 🤺

Every captain is their own bounty Luffys bounty rose cause he defeated warlords not cause of his crew he didn’t even get an increase when robin joined… Zoros bounty is strictly based off of his own feats. Sanji is partially based on his own with Judge and Vinsmoke playing a factor into his bump… every single persons bounty is their own. Shanks is a Yonko due to his win strength does his crew play a part in this yes but look at BM and Kaido who were two of the most physically strongest characters in the verse do you think King can even hang with Kaido, no he can’t. That’s cause a Yonko a single persons power is so substantially larger than top and high tiers that they receive these titles. Admiral was able to toy with two YC were they heavily injured yes I give them BoD but look at what one Yonko did to that same Admiral absolutely neg diffed him and reverted his DF being multiple knots away.

shanks’ VC alone was more than enough to handle Kidd and permanently remove a limb.

another top tier in the verse Garp was still so powerful while doing absolutely jackshit the last two years that it needed a combined force of a former admiral equal to FA with a RHM and 3 other YC just to take him down while also being nerfed by having to protect his entire fleet…

Rayleigh even as an old man Lizaru was barely able to hang while Garp even said they don’t have the forces to even deal with him and they know exactly where he’s been at for the past 4 plus years…

Hancock has been continuously bodying all the marines that have been coming to her island, I took a Yonko to finally put her down.
That same Yonko wields two of the most powerful DF and is also a physical monster.

dragons title is what you want to make of it but for someone to have under his control Sabo and Kuma while training both who should both equally powerscale out to YC1 borderline YC2 is no feat while also having his dad be Garp and his son be Luffy…. Yeah I can’t wait to see how powerful the dude actually is… the marines cant even get a hold of him and he was trained as a marine to begin with so at the least he’s equivalent to FA+ y’all need to all stop playing cause the end is near and mihawk is simply just a stepping stone for Zoro a side character of the side story who only has one single person in the entire verse going after his title. Vista, Shanks, Shryuu, none of these guys give a fuck about the title..

Are you ready for Kizaru to take away the glory of the sole conqueror of Saturn from your rubber boy?

C

Cruxroux

No, no he’s not just cause the WG said his “swordsmanship” I repeat swordsmanship specifically was better than Shanks doesn’t make him stronger. The guy won’t even finish their duel 🤺

Every captain is their own bounty Luffys bounty rose cause he defeated warlords not cause of his crew he didn’t even get an increase when robin joined… Zoros bounty is strictly based off of his own feats. Sanji is partially based on his own with Judge and Vinsmoke playing a factor into his bump… every single persons bounty is their own. Shanks is a Yonko due to his win strength does his crew play a part in this yes but look at BM and Kaido who were two of the most physically strongest characters in the verse do you think King can even hang with Kaido, no he can’t. That’s cause a Yonko a single persons power is so substantially larger than top and high tiers that they receive these titles. Admiral was able to toy with two YC were they heavily injured yes I give them BoD but look at what one Yonko did to that same Admiral absolutely neg diffed him and reverted his DF being multiple knots away.

shanks’ VC alone was more than enough to handle Kidd and permanently remove a limb.

another top tier in the verse Garp was still so powerful while doing absolutely jackshit the last two years that it needed a combined force of a former admiral equal to FA with a RHM and 3 other YC just to take him down while also being nerfed by having to protect his entire fleet…

Rayleigh even as an old man Lizaru was barely able to hang while Garp even said they don’t have the forces to even deal with him and they know exactly where he’s been at for the past 4 plus years…

Hancock has been continuously bodying all the marines that have been coming to her island, I took a Yonko to finally put her down.
That same Yonko wields two of the most powerful DF and is also a physical monster.

dragons title is what you want to make of it but for someone to have under his control Sabo and Kuma while training both who should both equally powerscale out to YC1 borderline YC2 is no feat while also having his dad be Garp and his son be Luffy…. Yeah I can’t wait to see how powerful the dude actually is… the marines cant even get a hold of him and he was trained as a marine to begin with so at the least he’s equivalent to FA+ y’all need to all stop playing cause the end is near and mihawk is simply just a stepping stone for Zoro a side character of the side story who only has one single person in the entire verse going after his title. Vista, Shanks, Shryuu, none of these guys give a fuck about the title..
Your first two sentence told me what's this about lol.
There's sbs to confirm Mihawk > shanks.
I wonder how long will you all cope.
:pepecafe:

Dawg. Shut the fuck up.
Mihawk > Shanks, it's not like the world would end if you admit that, the author himself confirmed it anyway

C

Cruxroux

Mihawk was the "Marine Hunter", so him having no bounty for hunting them would be silly.
How much Zoro had as a Pirate hunter?
Pirate hunter - marine hunter both of them are no threat to Common people.
Mihawk was threat to marines members not Wg trying to figure out void century mystery. He whatsoever held no threat to WG , he was simply looking for a challenge.
BB was literally strong enough to be a division commander you think marines won't notice.

What the fuck does that have to do with what I said lerkan.

Why didn't the MARINES bring up mihawk MARINE hunting in the past.

Zoro hunted pirates for food when he got lost. He wasn't a real bounty hunter. So by your logic mihawk won't be an actual marine hunter.
You are so retarded you even ask this? ''What does that have to do'' ? :milaugh:

You deny Mihawk was Marine Hunter now? You need to hear from Marines? What kind of pathetic argument is this.

If you can't see the Pirate Hunter Zolo x Marine Hunter Mihawk parallel you are still ZKK level dumb and didn't recover from ZKK trauma :steef:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Dawg. Shut the fuck up.
Mihawk > Shanks, it's not like the world would end if you admit that, the author himself confirmed it anyway
Come make me pussy I’ll give you my city come pull up.

roight that’s why in 1100 chapters there hasn’t been one hint of mihawk coming close to beating shanks in a one on one over a decade ago when Shanks was simply just a fledgling captain….

Pretty strong for a rookie. I also remember when mihawk didn’t even want to finish their duel to begin with some swordsman…

How much Zoro had as a Pirate hunter?
Pirate hunter - marine hunter both of them are no threat to Common people.
Mihawk was threat to marines members not Wg trying to figure out void century mystery. He whatsoever held no threat to WG , he was simply looking for a challenge.
BB was literally strong enough to be a division commander you think marines won't notice.
Uhh....his title as Pirate Hunter was because he was a bounty hunter. Why would he have a bounty then for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.